• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Socreges

Banned
My sister just sent me a picture with 4-year-old Socreges wearing a Jets jersey

Ice cold

Edit - .....and she didn't even know they played the Jets tonight. Fucking crazy

Poor Oilers. Listening to the Edmonton radio feed, those guys were so excited that the Oilers might win and when Hossa scored the deflated voices were kinda sad, really.

I just had one of the worst Hearthstone loss streaks and Smiley spectated for all of it. Well done, Smiley!

... Don't tune in again, obviously your bad Canuck Luck rubbed off.

Quick

Banned
Didn't get a chance to watch the Avs/Leafs game, but I just caught the highlights now.

Leafs puck possession is blessed in those highlights. Where the hell did all that come from? And those PP goals! Bless.

And #PrayForNaz. He can't score, but he's had so many good chances. His inability to score on such good chances has been repeated ad nauseam. Or should I say, ad nazem? Can I get a rimshot for that?

submitted my thesis

fuck all y'all

fuck school

fuck thiiiiis i'm outta here

you can call me Master Smelly soon

Congrats :) good luck on the defense

And #PrayForNaz. He can't score, but he's had so many good chances. His inability to score on such good chances has been repeated ad nauseam. Or should I say, ad nazem? Can I get a rimshot for that?

how about the ring of a post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom