• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He was so happy to get that, hopefully he can start rolling a bit now that he's got that out of the way

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
In this shot... there are 5 guys on the ice, in the play, one more coming on, one going off, and one more on the way out. So even if BOTH those guys are counting at out, there is still 6 left lol.

3KuS8Lh.png

Red_Man

We always beat the Islanders and I always feel a bit bad because I like their team and TM is a good person, I'll take the win though.

Edit: Galchenyuk only played 12:44 what a fucking joke, pretty sure there's bad blood between him and Therrien. 16-4 corsi too, but yea, play him like the 4th line.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
We always beat the Islanders and I always feel a bit bad because I like their team and TM is a good person, I'll take the win though.

Edit: Galchenyuk only played 12:44 what a fucking joke, pretty sure there's bad blood between him and Therrien. 16-4 corsi too, but yea, play him like the 4th line.

we'll take him for a third round pick

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
we're apparently playing this team called the "Devils" or something, anyone heard of them?

imBask

Banned
We'll even give you Jordan's contract at no additional charge
other than the contract itself
!

bro be careful, Bergevin makes a phonecall and next thing you know we got Eric Staal for a 3rd pick AND you guys are paying 100% his contract for us

Red_Man

22 scouts at the Habs game tonight according to Fredman, that seems like a lot for November.

Holloway might actually get a shot against the Rangers

Since Gallagher is gonna be out for awhile I'm gonna make a prediction

Pacioretty Plekanec Holloway
Eller Galchenyuk Andrighetto (he looks natural on that line with those two, great speed)
Flash DD Weise
Byron Flynn DSP/Semin

I think the door is closing for Semin TBH.

Red_Man

Holloway won't be on the first line, DSP might even play Wednesday so Holloway might not even make it into the lineup. I wouldn't be surprised if Byron took his place for now, he plays a similar style to Gallagher.

Hamonic Effect.

Kind of strange seeing him linked with Minnesota as much as it is.

Don't really see a fit. Unless we trade away Spurgeon (who was originally drafted by the Isles...and then not offered a contract) or Brodin (stud defensively but absolutely 0 going on offensively).

Don't want to do either.

Quick

Banned
I'm terrible at organizing, so here's a reminder that the NHL-GAF Secret Santa is still open for anyone else who wants in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Weber blocking the empty net on a Horvat shot after all that fancy stickwork -.-

Top Bottom