• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

zroid

Banned
No games tomorrow. You'd think they'd schedule at least one or two all-Canadian matchups.

Guess I'll watch some OHL then

sp9e5ms.gif

LsR9J8P.png

Quick

Banned
Off-topic:

My job released our holiday schedule, and I'm working right through until December 23, and I'm back at work right after New Years Day.

I was hoping for the week of Christmas off. I might just book the entire week leading into Christmas off.

Marvie_3

Banned
Off-topic:

My job released our holiday schedule, and I'm working right through until December 23, and I'm back at work right after New Years Day.

I was hoping for the week of Christmas off. I might just book the entire week leading into Christmas off.

You should just take a couple years off. You're needed here more.

Stasis

The Rangers hate up in here. It's strong. You guys miss the Bruins or something?

Either way, fucking hate playing the Habs for so many reasons. Love living here but damn, cheering for a different team is rough lol. Pis les fans d'ailleurs, je vous prend zero au serieux. Vous me faites rire en esti.

I promise, no more French =P

Delryk

Off-topic:

Xmas week off? WTF?.. lol

I get 24-25, 31st and 1st off.. that's it. I usually get 8 days off minimum during holidays but with xmas/new years being on Friday, it really makes for shitty holidays....

thank god i have 5 weeks of vacation per year.. sigh!.

Delryk

The Rangers hate up in here. It's strong. You guys miss the Bruins or something?

Either way, fucking hate playing the Habs for so many reasons. Love living here but damn, cheering for a different team is rough lol. Pis les fans d'ailleurs, je vous prend zero au serieux. Vous me faites rire en esti.

I promise, no more French =P

mange d'la merde. :)

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Off-topic:

Wait, you'd be able to book the week before Christmas so late? That week would have been booked months before where I used to work.

Someone on The Hockey News Suggested that Habs should trade for Reimer

LOLOLOL

Torkarski and Thomas Called up. Why Thomas I don't know. Holloway is here already why do we need to call him up?

Yawnier

Banned
Been on the phone with Rogers for over an hour now.

If I hear this shitty on hold music one more time I will biff my phone into the wall

Quick

Banned
You should just take a couple years off. You're needed here more.

I'm booking the time off so I can make more gifs for NHL-GAF.

I get 24-25, 31st and 1st off.. that's it. I usually get 8 days off minimum during holidays but with xmas/new years being on Friday, it really makes for shitty holidays....

Chirstmas falling at the end of the week sucks. This is actually my first Christmas not working retail, but I wanna make the most out of it, which is why I was thinking of taking the time off. I was thinking of starting my break from the 18th (Star Wars!).

Wait, you'd be able to book the week before Christmas so late? That week would have been booked months before where I used to work.

I'm an hourly employee, so I'd just need to tell my boss I want to book the time off and I'll get a replacement. I was hoping we'd get the week of Christmas off because the office isn't generally busy, and I'd imagine even less so during that week.

imBask

Banned

from december 23 to january 4 here! Working in web is the shit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
World War 2 veteran and legendary war hero Bud Holloway will make his NHL debut tomorrow.

RC

Banned
The winter months are our busiest times in the office. I don't think I'm even technically allowed to take time off in December. At least we get another 4 day weekend again. That'll be the highlight.

Quick

Banned
The winter months are our busiest times in the office. I don't think I'm even technically allowed to take time off in December. At least we get another 4 day weekend again. That'll be the highlight.

My job generally isn't so busy. This would be my first full winter here, and I don't expect things to pick up before Christmas. But January might be a little busier.

Top Bottom