• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Always so conflicted. I don't want the Oil to do well to justify their shitty org and method of rebuild. Yet I also don't want them to do poorly cause they're gonna get another 1st overall...

So, LULFUCKOFF, YAKUPOV!

zroid

Banned
Marlies just recalled a goalie from Orlando

seems like maybe Reimer's injury will keep him out longer than they thought....

Slava Malamud ‏@SlavaMalamud 23m23 minutes ago
Alex Radulov has rejected CSKA's extension offers and is determined to become a free agent. Another NHL comeback is a distinct possibility.

giphy.gif

I was wondering that too. But then I realized Sportsnet has the rights to all three NFL games so that's all they've been showing all day. lol

No room for hackey :(

This was the most boring day ever

I'm glad hockey is back tomorrow

I can only watch football so much.

imBask

Banned
I only watch a few games and the Super Bowl and that's it.

It's weird I can watch Hockey,Basketball and Baseball but I can't watch Football for long periods of time

I watch hockey and I really got into soccer this year, went to a couple of Impact game and I fell in love with the ambiance in the supporter zone, and then I realized that a season ticket for the Impact is the same price as a cheap pair of ticket for a single game at the Bell centre...

Baseball is boring but it's a fun type of boring
Basketball I don't care about
Football is... I really want to love it, but man that's another level of boring

zroid

Banned
I like football but I feel really conflicted about it because of how shitty the NFL is and how dangerous the game is in general

Feels like I'm supporting evil every time I watch a game

Foggy

That special brand of holiday hell when a toddler of unknown relation just stares you down, then dips her entire hand in your glass of water.

APOLOGIES TO ANY AND OR ALL WHO HAVE BEEN MISSING MY POSTING

All, two or three of you.

I got given a whole bunch of projects at work and I'm caining them so that I get a promotion to the Networks team. Leaving me VERY LITTLE time for getting onto GAF on my phone (because our network proxy has GAF blocked for :video game: reasons).

Ducks suck. Vatman rules. Bieksa sucks. Kings suck. Yotes suAROOOOck but Yotes-GAF are nice guAROOOOys. Fowler rules. MVPerry forever. Fuck Stoll. The Pacific Division is hot garbage. DUMP BIEKSA. Fuck you Stoner you dumb fuck. DUCKSWIN.GIF. DucksLose.gif x10000

OK that more than makes up for the past few days.

My favourite thanksgiving memory is a time in 2011 when I watched a Hawks@Ducks game on the day before thanksgiving and it started with this poxy shitty little animation of a turkey on it in front of the Honda Centre and it was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen on FoxSports1 ever (that isn't the Flames playing at Ponda) and then Haysie was like "heeeey the Ducks give thanks" and I was like "OK buddy".

Top Bottom