• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Foggy

CAM!

BOOM!

CAbxkH8.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ghetto doing well!

No defeat yet against teams from the east.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Ghetto scored there, he's been playing really well since his call up.

With Galchenyuk on the first line they've got to do better than Flynn with Andrighetto/Eller though. Poor DSP didn't get much time in the top 6 despite scoring two goals the other night.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Went to my first CBJ game last week and had a blast, as always.

So that got me motivated to pay more attention.

Tense game tonight. Damn.

Welcome Bertram! Out here we are frenemies!

I have always like the BJs, just eat a bag of dicks when you play the Leafs

Also Marlies stuff:

Marlies sat Nylander, Panik, Soshnikov, Percy. Started an ECHL goalie on a try-out contract and still won. 10-0-1 in last 11, 15-3-1 overall

Megasoum

Banned
François Gagnon just said on RDS that he got info tonight that Price is probably out for at least a month.

Not super surprising but still...

Foggy

Ok yeah, that crosscheck on Crosby was straight bush league. It's one thing to crosscheck a man's head, but crosschecking the base of someone's skull so hard that your stick breaks shouldn't be tolerated. Not sure if anything will happen, but since it's Sid then someone will at least have looked at it.

Either way, good win and onward to St. Louis tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if the Jackets get smoked considering how tough tonight's game was.

Cake Boss

Banned
He ripped it too

I was walking behind Giggles one day, he let one ripped and I can see the green gas coming out of his asshole, I had no choice so I tasted his fart, it tasted like a subway steak sandwich with a lot of olives. on my way home I went to subway, picked up a steak sandwich with lots of olives, unzipped my pants and started jerking off. Came inside the sandwich, fed it to my dog.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was walking behind Giggles one day, he let one ripped and I can see the green gas coming out of his asshole, I had no choice so I tasted his fart, it tasted like a subway steak sandwich with a lot of olives. on my way home I went to subway, picked up a steak sandwich with lots of olives, unzipped my pants and started jerking off. Came inside the sandwich, fed it to my dog.

QbUjD.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm sitting in a theater full of five year olds, about to watch the Peanuts movie, my chair back being viciously kicked. Why did I make the decisions that led to this situation?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sitting in a theater full of five year olds, about to watch the Peanuts movie, my chair being viciously kicked. Why did I make the decisions that led to this situation?

Turn around, yell AROOOOOOO in his face, he'll be quiet

What the heck

Doc-Rivers.gif

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

MezashiteAikatsu43v2720p2B2A2834mkv_snapshot_1627_20141004_031407.png

Foggy

CAbxkH8.gif

kingslunk

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Top Bottom