• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol spezza looool

edit: lol vrbata loool

oh well, we got a point. that's all we could expect once it went to OT anyway lol.

Fuck hockey.

ouJMlre.gif

I'm sitting in a theater full of five year olds, about to watch the Peanuts movie, my chair back being viciously kicked. Why did I make the decisions that led to this situation?

Do you have a lighter?

qsv3BRo.gif

I was walking behind Giggles one day, he let one ripped and I can see the green gas coming out of his asshole, I had no choice so I tasted his fart, it tasted like a subway steak sandwich with a lot of olives. on my way home I went to subway, picked up a steak sandwich with lots of olives, unzipped my pants and started jerking off. Came inside the sandwich, fed it to my dog.

ntWHFd6.gif

eyeless

watchin a bit of a whl game w/ joe hicketts

wondering who's the shortest nhl defenseman? is there a list of short defensemen somewhere or smth

also is there examples of dope defensemen from history who were short

Quick

Banned
I actually want to see the Peanuts Movie, but none of my friends have shown much interest in seeing it.

While I do watch movies alone, I don't want to see a kid's movie solo. Is that weird?

I'm not mad though, I'm laughing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Just when we were going to win the cup. I hope he comes back healthy.

Cake Boss

Banned
I actually want to see the Peanuts Movie, but none of my friends have shown much interest in seeing it.

While I do watch movies alone, I don't want to see a kid's movie solo. Is that weird?

Illk take you out and give you a habdjob

Calamari41

41 > 38
Tell his parents that they are boring.

Absolutely brilliant.

I'm laughing... I'm not even mad.

It's never weird to see movies alone! This one was very good, by the way. Definitely a "kids" kid's love, as opposed to something like Up... But very cute and very enjoyable. I hope this is the kickoff of a new Peanuts movie renaissance.

The Peanuts is my favorite animated movie of the year. It knocked Song of the Sea out of the #1 spot.

And how did the ducks lose? There was like three mins left when I took off.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Peanuts is my favorite animated movie of the year. It knocked Song of the Sea out of the #1 spot.

And how did the ducks lose? There was like three mins left when I took off.

It was a horrible combination of the Hawks coming on strong as hell and an inopportune penalty by Getzlaf with two minutes left.

It's days like today that I wish I were lucky enough to have been born in Phoenix and raised as a Coyotes fan, like Smack.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fuck AGally, hopefully he carries this momentum for more than 5 games, because he's rolling right now. Pretty awesome we can play some of our worst hockey of the year for 40 minutes and still pull out the victory.

Happy Ghetto scored there, he's been playing really well since his call up.

With Galchenyuk on the first line they've got to do better than Flynn with Andrighetto/Eller though. Poor DSP didn't get much time in the top 6 despite scoring two goals the other night.
Pretty sure Therrien did that to switch things up since their start was so shitty, he'll be back at C tomorrow.

François Gagnon just said on RDS that he got info tonight that Price is probably out for at least a month.

Not super surprising but still...
He hasn't even seen a doctor yet apparently, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom