• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

ArooooGAF!!!! The Sens are out shooting us 18-7 but we are up 3-1 because the Sens defense is stoned or something!

Let's go Coyotes!!

Smack where you at!!

cube444

Was at the Caps game tonight. Boy does Bernier stink. Talked to Trotz between periods and what a great down to earth guy. I was sitting in the first row right where the gate opens for the Caps to come on and off the ice. In the pre-game warmups I put a 12 year old boy with a Caps jersey on in front of me so he could fist bump the Caps players as they came on and off. Game was a dud pretty much overall but I expected that as the Caps were playing 3 games in 4 nights.

I got some great close up pics of the Ovie, Holtby, etc.

The Wild are 1-4-2 in their last seven.

Oh look, it's the annual November/December/January slump.

Not lying. Here is Mike Yeo and the Wild since he was hired.

2011-2012: 2-9-4 in mid/late December to early January, including 8 straight losses.

2012-2013: lockout.

2013-2014: 2-4-1 to close out November. Lost six in a row in mid/late December.

2014-2015: 2-8-4 in mid/late December to early January.

2015-2016: 1-4-2 in last seven games.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy and the holiday season? It's like clockwork. Look at the comparison between 11/12 and 14/15.

Dude seriously needs to fix and overhaul something.

Xeteh

The Wild are 1-4-2 in their last seven.

Oh look, it's the annual November/December/January slump.

Not lying. Here is Mike Yeo and the Wild since he was hired.

2011-2012: 2-9-4 in mid/late December to early January, including 8 straight losses.

2012-2013: lockout.

2013-2014: 2-4-1 to close out November. Lost six in a row in mid/late December.

2014-2015: 2-8-4 in mid/late December to early January.

2015-2016: 1-4-2 in last seven games.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy and the holiday season? It's like clockwork. Look at the comparison between 11/12 and 14/15.

Dude seriously needs to fix and overhaul something.

As an Avs fan I'm totally okay with this trend and I hope it continues for the rest of the season.

<3

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How in the fuck is this allowed to count as a goal?

ubtJ2A1.gif

zroid

Banned
How the hell was there ANOTHER cross-check to the neck today?

And this time Colaiacovo actually got hurt. He has a "dented trachea". Jesus.

Should be a goal, Landeskog would have gotten by and had an empty net with no one around.

Edit: As I write this, Landeskog misses an empty net with players behind him, so in conclusion, right call.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was behind an SUV with Alberta plates on the way down to San Diego earlier today. The car was filthy, and he was leaving five car lengths between himself and the guy in front of him.

Fucking typical Alberta scum.

Anyway, Pikma's funeral was very beautiful. A touching service.

Hawks don't give up . You can do dis

We need a working strategy like the west did last year to get the Kings out of the playoffs. Maybe the Coyotes will be that team this year

Top Bottom