• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Poor Bernier...

trying-not-to-laugh-g6jowr.gif

@MLoftus_Ledger: More #NHLBruins coach C.Julien response to #NYR coach Vigneault: "As far as my eyes, I’m not the one who compared Beleskey’s hit to Rome’s."

Oh damn

Rangers vs Bruins is going to get interesting

Also. Daniel Carr was called up from the IceCaps, Holloway sent down.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am at a shady Italian restaurant in little Italy watching the game.

#prayforcake

REEEEDDDD BLAACCKKSSSSSOONNN

###11111 QUARTERBACK KYLLLLEEE BURRRRRISSSSS

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I am really curious where the leafs put marner next year

He isn't learning shit when everyone on his line is over 2 PPG

just finished episode 2 of Life is Strange :
rip kate, my bad

It was deserved. Good riddance. Quit crying and fight back. You wanna jump off a roof? Whatever. Go ahead. It's your funeral. I felt nothing when she jumped. Other than "oh damn it this game is going to try and make me feel guilty for that. F that. Kate was a waste of life.

imBask

Banned
It was deserved. Good riddance. Quit crying and fight back. You wanna jump off a roof? Whatever. Go ahead. It's your funeral. I felt nothing when she jumped. Other than "oh damn it this game is going to try and make me feel guilty for that. F that. Kate was a waste of life.

that's a bit harsh but I agree that the game was trying to push it down your throat and I really didn't care that much about her, may she RIP in piece 4ever

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I am really curious where the leafs put marner next year

He isn't learning shit when everyone on his line is over 2 PPG

If it's either Leafs or Knights for another year, I can't see management keeping him down there.

Next year we could have Marner, Nylander, Kapanen, Brown, Leivo, Percy, and 'possibly' Bracco, Leipsic, Bailey, and possibly Gauthier. This isn't including any of the Euros like Timashov or Shosnikov.

And if we continue at our pace, we could potentially get Matthews as well.

Sigh...I'll be pessimistically realistic, Leafs finish last and Oilers still somehow get another 1st overall and then I quit this fucking league.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If it's either Leafs or Knights for another year, I can't see management keeping him down there.

Next year we could have Marner, Nylander, Kapanen, Brown, Leivo, Percy, and 'possibly' Bracco, Leipsic, Bailey, and possibly Gauthier. This isn't including any of the Euros like Timashov or Shosnikov.

And if we continue at our pace, we could potentially get Matthews as well.

Sigh...I'll be pessimistically realistic, Leafs finish last and Oilers still somehow get another 1st overall and then I quit this fucking league.

Bolded are the guys I think could be up with the Leafs next year.

Even then I think that's too many.

zroid

Banned
I think this is Leivo's and Percy's final year of waiver exemption, right?

So it's now or never basically. I think they'll be called up after the trade deadline if they're playing well.

I'm more confident that Percy is NHL-ready than Leivo at this point

Quick

Banned
Bolded are the guys I think could be up with the Leafs next year.

Even then I think that's too many.

Nylander and Brown were so close this year.

Unless they shit the bed hard, I expect them back. That's a no-brainer.

Percy could still be in the minors another year since D is a logjam.

Not sure where Marner stands.

The good thing with the Leafs roster is how barebones it is at the moment. There are up to 5 forward positions that could open up with UFAs that may not be re-signed. That's Grabner, Matthias, Spaling, Parenteau, and Boyes. I can see PAP sticking around, but that's about it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody here work out on the regular?

I'm trying to get swole like Cake Boss but I can barely motivate myself enough to work out twice a week, and I'm lucky if I push 30 minutes. Shit sucks, and it's not even the pain/sweat that gets me, it's just so damn boring.

Samyy

I'm trying to get swole like Cake Boss but I can barely motivate myself enough to work out twice a week, and I'm lucky if I push 30 minutes. Shit sucks, and it's not even the pain/sweat that gets me, it's just so damn boring.

I definitely felt the same way when I first started, I just try to either listen to podcasts or go with a friend so you can talk.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I was doing good in the summer then went on holidays then had trouble getting back into it. Still play hockey every week at least.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Had a phone interview Friday got confirmed for an in-person interview on Wednesday... shit's getting serious. Need a job for January.

If I get it, I'll have to fly to Saskatchewan four times a year lol

Quick

Banned

I was working out last year. But I just lost motivation to go to the gym around Canadian Thanksgiving and when I started up hockey again afterwards.

I actually wanna start up running, but I picked the worst possible time to get interested now that it's getting cold. I'm looking into running gear for the winter now. I also hate treadmills.

Top Bottom