• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
John Tortorella: ""We're not going to whine here. Pittsburgh can whine. Pittsburgh whines enough for the whole league, so there's no room for any other team to whine. We just go about our business."

Well Winnipeg lost, but at least every team above us (Barring Dallas and the Blues) lost as well. Hopefully December will be better for Winnipeg.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
errrrrrrrrrr

dyWR8f1.jpg

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Gah, dozed off again. =/

The game misconduct on Arvidsson ultimately doomed the Preds, but their offensive situation is looking worse and worse. Folks are starting to talk about potential trades to fix their forward (particularly center) issues.

Solo

Sucks that the Habs choked that one away, but on the plus side, they're still sitting atop the east and AGally has absolutely been beasting this week. You can see that he finally has the confidence that has so often been missing for him. 6 points, 5 of them goals, in his last 4 games.

Sucks that the Habs choked that one away, but on the plus side, they're still sitting atop the east and AGally has absolutely been beasting this week. You can see that he finally has the confidence that has so often been missing for him. 6 points, 5 of them goals, in his last 4 games.

Galchenyuk, I think is coming out of his shell. He finally found his confidence and it's showing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Helps having a winger that can make plays and has the speed to keep up with him. I'm expecting Andrighetto to stay and Eller to be shipped out for a left winger now.

Helps having a winger that can make plays and has the speed to keep up with him. I'm expecting Andrighetto to stay and Eller to be shipped out for a left winger now.

I hate to say it but I think it's time for Eller to go. He doesn't really fit now since DD took his spot on the 3rd.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
3/4 possible points with the back up in net. Poor Habs...

imBask

Banned

Galchenyuk, I think is coming out of his shell. He finally found his confidence and it's showing.

He's been really good but this is like the 3rd time he came out of his shell, I really hope he can keep it up. Cmon chucky, make me a fan bro you can do it

Eller is still a decent tradebait, time for him to go

Solo

He's been really good but this is like the 3rd time he came out of his shell, I really hope he can keep it up.

Well I think this is the biggest thing he struggles with at 21 years old - consistency. One of these times he's going to have to not follow up a surge with a slump. But hard to be too upset after the week he just had in which he was dynamite, positioned himself where he needed to be, had a nose for the net, and finished. In one week he jumped from like 12th in team scoring to 5th, and he'll leapfrog Gallagher and Subban any day.

Top Bottom