• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

The Devils are a werid team.

They have no Noticeable players just a Entire Team of Third Liners and a Star Goalie

Next game is against Torts Blue Jackets.

Xeteh

lol, that interview with Holden was pretty funny.

Talking about how physical the Jets play and how the Avs want to handle it...

"You just have to try to hit them before they hit you."
"Especially for number 33?"
"He's a really big boy, maybe you just leave him alone."

Give or take a few words, it gave me laugh.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Fuck yeah Landy! Avs looking like they know how to play the stickpuck.

I know I'm in the minority but I still think they look super dumb.

Not a huge fan of their look myself, but they seem to be playing well in them.

I like the red in regular jerseys, and these don't have enough of it.

Quick

Banned
The Devils are a werid team.

They have no Noticeable players just a Entire Team of Third Liners and a Star Goalie

Next game is against Torts Blue Jackets.

We mentioned it a few times before, but the Devils are weird in that they're a team with no known players. And guys like Cammalleri get sucked right into the black hole and we just never hear from them again.

I think they're still sucked into how Lou ran the team, doubled down with being on the decline the last half-decade or so. They never reached the bottom quite like the Oilers or any tank team, but they weren't really atop great heights either. Their Cup finals appearance in 2012 is something you'd bust out as a fun fact.

Lou ran the Devils under the same principles he's running the Leafs now: silence is golden, no leaks, everyone is on a need-to-know basis, individuality is stripped for uniformity (literally, logo in the front, not the names on the back).

With the Leafs, it's impossible to impose the level of uniformity he applied to the Devils because of how greatly scrutinized the team is on a daily basis.

We mentioned it a few times before, but the Devils are weird in that they're a team with no known players. And guys like Cammalleri get sucked right into the black hole and we just never hear from them again.

I think they're still sucked into how Lou ran the team, doubled down with being on the decline the last half-decade or so. They never reached the bottom quite like the Oilers or any tank team, but they weren't really atop great heights either. Their Cup finals appearance in 2012 is something you'd bust out as a fun fact.

Lou ran the Devils under the same principles he's running the Leafs now: silence is golden, no leaks, everyone is on a need-to-know basis, individuality is stripped for uniformity (literally, logo in the front, not the names on the back).

With the Leafs, it's impossible to impose the level of uniformity he applied to the Devils because of how greatly scrutinized the team is on a daily basis.

To put it simply: they are a trap team. Every Sport has them.

Xeteh

Not a huge fan of their look myself, but they seem to be playing well in them.

I like the red in regular jerseys, and these don't have enough of it.

Yeah, that is what bugs me too. The burgundy is unique and it stands out meanwhile it feels like every other team uses blue.... and I miss the footprint. :(

No way in hell is 90k a lower middle class base. If it is, I'd probably be living in a ditch somewhere.

Yeah he posted in the other thread, he's an Infiniti salesman with 90k base + 50-100k commission. According to him at least. I mean I wouldn't call that lower middle class... But definitely not as rich as he comes off as -shrugs-

150k is lower middle class? where the fuck do you live

Well, he was saying 90k is lower middle class...eh...maybe if that's your combined income with your spouse.

My bad, by Australian wage index 200k combined is middle class. Which is fucking dumb imo.

Top Bottom