• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Socreges

Banned
At least Giroux's still good.

FtLwMSe.gif
And Bartkowski's still terrible.

Pretty awesome power move from Giroux, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going to miss the game tonight, going to see the Weeknd in Toronto. Someone will have to pick up their salt game for my absence.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Going to miss the game tonight, going to see the Weeknd in Toronto. Someone will have to pick up their salt game for my absence.

Don't worry, we've got Creeper. Probably the saltiest poster in this thread, he's always angry at something.

Calamari41

41 > 38
CreeperBlocks salt meltdowns can be pretty funny, but the racist diatribes are awkward. He rarely gets worked up enough to blame Habs losses on "the goddamn Mexicans" though so it's easy to forgive and forget.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
yeah he went bananas on genres, capitalism, russian superstars, players laziness, Guy Boucher's scar, etc

the usual
He'll be going off about pre-tipping a Jewish Doctor in China for a circumscion soon after an organic meal of processed meats.

you tell me

HHdrqWl.jpg

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING ABOUT PK EH? HES A GOOD ONTARIO KID. HE MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN THAT BOBBY ORR GUY. GOD LOVE EM.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM STALL, WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW THEM RUSSIANS GET IN A BATHROOM STALL. NOW, AS YOU ALL KNOW, RUSSIA'S A FUNNY PLACE AN' THEY DON'T GOT DOORS ON THEIR BATHROOM STALLS 'CAUSE THEY LIKE EMBARRASSIN' THEMSELVES LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, I SAW THEM ALL CROWD INSIDE THAT STALL, NO DOOR, VISORS ON, AN' ALL THEY DID WAS TALK FUNNY AN' SHARE PAGES FROM THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO TO EACH OTHER, EH. BOY, I WAS STEAMED, EH. SUDDENLY, PK SUBBAN BURSTS IN, PUTS A DOOR ON AN EMPTY STALL, GOES INSIDE, AN' TEARS THE DOOR OFF BY HIMSELF. THEM RUSSIANS WERE SO EMBARRASSED, THEY RAN OFF TO MOSCOW AN' APOLOGIZED TO STALIN FOR GETTIN' EMBARRASSED, EH

Quick

Banned
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO.

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING ABOUT PK EH? HES A GOOD ONTARIO KID. HE MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER THAN THAT BOBBY ORR GUY. GOD LOVE EM.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM STALL, WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW THEM RUSSIANS GET IN A BATHROOM STALL. NOW, AS YOU ALL KNOW, RUSSIA'S A FUNNY PLACE AN' THEY DON'T GOT DOORS ON THEIR BATHROOM STALLS 'CAUSE THEY LIKE EMBARRASSIN' THEMSELVES LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, I SAW THEM ALL CROWD INSIDE THAT STALL, NO DOOR, VISORS ON, AN' ALL THEY DID WAS TALK FUNNY AN' SHARE PAGES FROM THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO TO EACH OTHER, EH. BOY, I WAS STEAMED, EH. SUDDENLY, PK SUBBAN BURSTS IN, PUTS A DOOR ON AN EMPTY STALL, GOES INSIDE, AN' TEARS THE DOOR OFF BY HIMSELF. THEM RUSSIANS WERE SO EMBARRASSED, THEY RAN OFF TO MOSCOW AN' APOLOGIZED TO STALIN FOR GETTIN' EMBARRASSED, EH

You forgot to put this in the end.

Ron-and-Don-image-e1320703607312-448x450.jpg

God love you, Don Creeper.

Quick

Banned
More Hint's of the Winter Classic Jersey

I'm legitimately excited to see this jersey.

Habs have almost never introduced an entirely brand new design. It could end up just being a reversed version of their home jersey (which wouldn't be a bad idea), but I'd like to think they took a chance and went with something unique.

When I say "almost never", I'm going back 100 years.

f33741f5b352e3b56d7d939ee609f046.jpg

I'm legitimately excited to see this jersey.

Habs have almost never introduced an entirely brand new design. It could end up just being a reversed version of their home jersey (which wouldn't be a bad idea), but I'd like to think they took a chance and went with something unique.

When I say "almost never", I'm going back 100 years.

f33741f5b352e3b56d7d939ee609f046.jpg

I don't know why but I really like the Globe Habs Jersey or the one next to it.

Top Bottom