• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

RedRum

Banned
It seems like it was taking forever but I get to see Iggy and the Avs fall to the Rangers in person this Friday. Can't fucking wait.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Goalie leaders amongst those with at least 4GP

1. Michael Hutchinson - .949
2. Reto Berra - .944

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW 19&21

I'm dying at the OT, good job Quick :)

Trust the Condom

I do, but...can we trust Tokarski?

If anyone is looking for a bit of optimism about Bernier right now, there is this: he currently leads the league in High Danger Save% (.9143).

it's a really small sample, but it is a fact. I should add that he historically has not fared that well against high danger shots so, like I said, small sample.

Anyway, what this means is he's been making the tougher saves but letting in a lot of bad goals which is killing his stats. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to make those saves, as bad goals are usually more indicative of flukeyness than anything else.

This makes me feel better.

As time goes on, I realize more and more and more that granular/advanced stats are becoming a coping mechanism for me

Iginla you beautiful bastard.

I hate you Iginla. Fucking rediculous pass after a great goal.

neogaf.gif

Foggy

Bob's wife's instagram account is the gift that keeps on giving
G4gIjYw.jpg

Two of the best Canadian Teams right now facing each other.

The boys need to prove them wrong and tell the league this team isn't just Carey Price

Top Bottom