• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Fei

Why is there a car in the corner of the Barclays Center? Shouldn't there be fans there? This place is weird.

Joining Moose in Halo. Cake boss and Red man. Join us and we will form a fireteam unmatched in salt production.

Good games by the way, I had friends visit so I head to get off, but I'll be back on tonight and throughout the week. I didn't notice you joined my fire team until we were in game, I thought we may have been randomly matched up together, which happened in MCC once.

I watched the Avs almost get a point, so that was depressing.

feLPnI0.jpg

Ricky Rak on the attack!

Quack quack quack!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What a game for DD, two assists and a goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So this is what it's like to watch a team that can score more than 2 goals a game. I have to say, it's pretty damn great.

Good games by the way, I had friends visit so I head to get off, but I'll be back on tonight and throughout the week. I didn't notice you joined my fire team until we were in game, I thought we may have been randomly matched up together, which happened in MCC once.

I watched the Avs almost get a point, so that was depressing.

Yeah man it was fun.

I joined right as a Warzone game was starting. The snow map. That one sucked. But the rest were fun.

Yeah man it was fun.

I joined right as a Warzone game was starting. The snow map. That one sucked. But the rest were fun.

We were down 2 people the entirety of the game, and never got players joining in progress. Always hated that system, I always join in the middle of a losing match, but it can't find me anyone from start to finish. So glad it's not in Arena.

Top Bottom