• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Megasoum

Banned
5-0 5-0 5-0

giphy.gif

We were down 2 people the entirety of the game, and never got players joining in progress. Always hated that system, I always join in the middle of a losing match, but it can't find me anyone from start to finish. So glad it's not in Arena.

Agreed about JIP in Arena. Glad it's not there, even if I get fucked over by people quitting often enough to piss me off.

Erdrick

Havent seen any of the Jets game but I'm pretty sure everyone in my end of the city heard my cursing when I saw they were down 5-0.

Gross. Habs seem to have our number, generally speaking. Ellers must love playing against us in particular.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick is furiously jerking it to the Habs-Jets score

also DUCK DUCK GOOOO

Calamari41

41 > 38
Love the shade of orange on that Ducks jersey, and I'm one who has always disliked the orange focused jerseys in the past. I wouldn't mind seeing these become the standard.

Pikma

Banned
My date went well and she's fucking gorgeous.

Oh and we lost. But whatever.
Ducks winning, you get a nice date. Not sure what's wrong with this day but I like it

How did you meet her btw? If you don't mind me asking of course.

Edit: fuck Weber......

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's actually hilarious how badly Desharnais' line has dominated the Jets

Edit: Awful D coverage to blow Condon's shutout

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs win! First time they've started a season 5-0 at home since 1979

The Age of Condom is here

tumblr_lu2zstFigA1qei4dzo1_400.gif

Fei

Amazing how you can win some games with decent goaltending. Pretty sure Ullmark is the new, most improbable, starter.

Top Bottom