• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They've got to win it all this year before they lose 2015-2016 Rocket Richard Trophy winner Dale Weise to free agency.

zroid

Banned
Weise had 10 goals all of last season. He has 8 so far this season.

wtf :lol

also I swear it seemed like he had more than 10 goals last year. it must be the disproportionate amount of excitement everyone has when he scores that's deceiving me. :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wtf :lol

also I swear it seemed like he had more than 10 goals last year. it must be the disproportionate amount of excitement everyone has when he scores that's deceiving me. :p
He's our version of

KESSSSSSSSELLLELELEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RevoDS

Contract year.

Yeah but the word is the guy wants to stay in Montreal. There's no way he stays here long term if he asks for $4M a year, with the cap rising much slower and the Patches/Galchenyuk/Price contracts all expiring in the next 2 years.

That's gotta make for some mixed feelings at least. Unless he wants to go, he needs to calm down the rest of the year, otherwise we can't afford him :p

va6ZkQR.jpg

wcDzzGQ.gif

wcDzzGQ.gif

Dutchline Bling.

Red_Man

Yeah but the word is the guy wants to stay in Montreal. There's no way he stays here long term if he asks for $4M a year, with the cap rising much slower and the Patches/Galchenyuk/Price contracts all expiring in the next 2 years.

That's gotta make for some mixed feelings at least. Unless he wants to go, he needs to calm down the rest of the year, otherwise we can't afford him :p
He's made it pretty clear this is where he wants to play, it just comes down to him and his family. If he thinks he can get a big pay day somewhere else, and that it is what's best for his family, than more power to him. I hope he stays for a reasonable amount.

va6ZkQR.jpg

Dutchline Bling.
The analytics tho

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Condon is really good. Could be lead goalie if we didn't have Price.

Red_Man

I'd rather a trade than one of the AHL guys. They're not ready to step into a top six scoring role. Or they could just you know put Semin back in the lineup.

Sanjuro

To be fair I'd trade a lot of things for poutine. That isn't a fair statement.

We have a few places that do it really well, but different. People around here do it less greasy, and with different cheese and fries.

My fondest memory is hitting up Supersexe and getting poutine later in the night.

Top Bottom