• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lucky bounce on the second goal, but still a very solid game from them for such a tight checking game. Playing this well without Price speaks volumes about this team right now.

@ArponBasu
Correction, #Habs have EIGHT players with 11 points or more. Entering tonight no other team had more than four (Stars) and 11 teams had none

wcDzzGQ.gif

wcDzzGQ.gif

Rx91h2N.gif

calder

Happy to get a point and flip a coin in OT on the end of another back to back on the road. Another point would be gravy!

Xeteh

Avs looking worse than normal tonight which is a feat in and of itself. So so sloppy.

I normally think you're too harsh on the Avs but... yeah, they don't look too hot tonight.

Edit: Aaand as soon as I say that the K-eye-yotes score a garbage goal. GfuckingG.

Socreges

Banned
To the surprise of no one, yoda also happens to be obnoxious and insufferable politically as well!

This sequence was particularly amazing:

Just so happened to be magical 50%.

Also FYI this is 3 more women in cabinet than Harper appointed.

You're all lapping up that PR machine.

Accuses people of lapping up PR machine, proceeds to lap up Fox News Canada bullshit about +3 female ministers (in reality, +20% when you look at the proportion).

Sorry for the completely off-topic post. Just had to share. I'd expect yoda to come in here and continue the distortion, but he hasn't shown his face lately for some reason...

Chris R

Only good thing about this season so far Avs fam is that there is still time to turn it around.

Just can't keep playing like this.

NOT LIKE THSI

Only good thing about this season so far Avs fam is that there is still time to turn it around.

NOT LIKE THSI
Either that or we tank it and pick up the first pick next year... I don't see much hope to turn it around without a major change of some sort. Could be too cynical though.

Xeteh

NOT LIKE THSI

I still feel like the Avs have a better team than they've shown the last few years. Maybe I'm biased but... it is still frustrating as fuck to watch.

calder

Million chances to score but nothing. Now for the REAL coin flip.

The more I see 3 on 3 the goofier it looks tbh. It's no more gimmicky than the shootout though I guess.

Quick

Banned
I love the Daniel Craig Bond movies so I'm glad to hear its decent.

I'm still confused why this guy named Quick isn't a Kings fan.

It's not as good as Skyfall (very much enjoyed it), but it was still a very entertaining two hours. I also enjoyed the callbacks to previous Craig Bond movies.

I actually spend every waking moment stopping myself from beating up women. It's the curse of being connected by username to the Kings.

And Bless the Sens.

fallout

Shootouts are dumb.

Kinda hard to complain about getting a point on the second night of a back-to-back, but I really felt like the Jets could have pulled one out, there.

Top Bottom