• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Xeteh

We have a few places that do it really well, but different. People around here do it less greasy, and with different cheese and fries.

My fondest memory is hitting up Supersexe and getting poutine later in the night.

Fair enough, I haven't lived in Canada in a long time but I feel like most times I got poutine was at shitty fairs... and it was still awesome.

Edit: Goddamnit. Nice goal by the Coyotes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
6' 200lb, sure why not

I don't know much about AHLers, but i'm for anyone but semin
McCarron is playing at a PPG pace and has the team lead in goals I believe. I just don't know if he could keep up with AGally.

imBask

Banned
McCarron is playing at a PPG pace and has the team lead in goals I believe. I just don't know if he could keep up with AGally.

actually the dream would be to trade either McCaron or Scherbak for a top 6 winger that can help us right now, since we're pretty much in the famous cup window

I really don't want us to be the new Canucks

Xeteh

I went to mostly late night spots. It's been a while too, but I'll never forget it.

Poutine is weird. Its a pretty simple thing but man its so good. I'm Canadian but I've lived in California since I was 13 (31 now) and I still end up telling people a few times a year how amazing poutine is. Aside from hockey poutine is one of Canada's great inventions that have been shared with the world... that and telephones.

actually the dream would be to trade either McCaron or Scherbak for a top 6 winger that can help us right now, since we're pretty much in the famous cup window

I really don't want us to be the new Canucks

Nah let's not Trade Mccarron/Scherbak. Give him more time in the AHL.

Sanjuro

Poutine is weird. Its a pretty simple thing but man its so good. I'm Canadian but I've lived in California since I was 13 (31 now) and I still end up telling people a few times a year how amazing poutine is. Aside from hockey poutine is one of Canada's great inventions that have been shared with the world... that and telephones.

Poutine, whores, flannel, Moosehead, comedians, wrestlers, hockey.

Canada has it all!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I don't really think he has to, there's been less focus on their transition game this season, and more focus on getting and keeping possession in the offensive zone. As long as he can win battles along the boards, and get open for shots in the slot he could play with them.

I like that he's doing well in the AHL though, and don't want to rush him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Flash has to be the best PTO signing this season.

Desharnais leading the team with 13 points as the third line center. What fucking alternate universe did I fall into?

Top Bottom