• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

trifelife

If that's the only part you're taking away from the quote, then you're missing the entire point.

What the quote says he's bought into Tippett's system. The same system that has taken other teams with even less raw talent into the conference finals. And the same system the Coyotes team was not fully embracing last year.

It also shows leadership from a young player. In this case, it's not "sanitized sports speak". But please, continue to look at things only at the shallowest of levels. Have a ball.

That's where they should end up this year. But the future is much brighter than I thought it could be at this time last year. Especially if they move over to Scottsdale.

Can you imagine how many awooooos they're going to let off in the Jobing.com Gila River Arena when they win the Cup?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Very slick. Now I have to decide who's jersey to get, feel like Gallagher or Plekanec right now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
CTJ16zJUcAgZmnI.jpg:large

zroid

Banned
The HHOF induction ceremonies began today, when Fedorov held this record

ueYmxgQ.png

..and by the time he is officially inducted on Monday, he may likely have already been bumped by Ovi!

Top Bottom