• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Did it? I only saw one replay and, while I'm not sure if the puck hit his skate or not, he definitely did that "kicking motion" refs love to call.

No he for sure did do a "distinct kicking motion" but it hit above the waist and went in, I was nervous every until I saw he angles even though every one went to the dressing room :p

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings, are you going to let these animals disrespec you like this without cracking some skulls? What happened to your Raiders DNA?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vinny is such a dick

schenn.gif

Solo

Habs winning 12 of 15 is pretty amazing.

Crazy that they haven't played Tampa yet though..... that's the real challenge. If they want to get out of the East they need to exact revenge on Tampa for last year's regular season and playoff drubbing.

zroid

Banned
Per Dreger, NHL is considering changing the ASG format to a 3v3 tournament.

An ASG actually worth watching I don't understand these emotions I'm having...

Foggy

Wait, is that Connauton? Since when us he a BJ? How's he doing?

Got him off of waivers from Dallas about this time last year. Like most of the defense, he was much better last year simply because of his offensive output. This year he's been a healthy scratch half the time. Maybe Torts can whip him into shape because everyone is pleading with them to ship out Prout and Connauton.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got some time with Halo MP last night. Pretty damn awesome. Got worked some matches but overall really enjoyed it. Still haven't tried Warzone yet though.

Yawnier

Banned
^ Making room for Harrington and soon Bernier coming off IR

I doubt anyone will claim Clune, though there is already a goon/enforcer on the marlies.

Top Bottom