• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Quick

Banned
There's something amusing about hearing Ray Ferraro talk about his son's possible injury as he's hobbling off the locker room. Not amusing because of the injury, but amusing in that I'm sure Ray's having a tough time being impartial about it.

Quick

Banned
Red Wangs with the HHOF patch on the right side of the chest is awkward-looking with the captaincy letters on the same side.

They could've just put it on the right shoulder.

Calamari41

41 > 38
There are people who just can't appreciate a good design.

Collar looks way better on the jersey than what I envisioned. Globe logo on the sleeves is great. Number style is growing on me.

Quick sucking up to the fans of Your 2015-16 Stanley Cup Champions The Montreal Canadiens

Stasis

Rick Nash is out tonight, and Dan Boyle is also scratched again, so McIlrath gets to go.

Etem-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Stoll-Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Yandle-McIlrath

Lundqvist

Also, lol at this story. Stick stealing Derick Brassard is at it again. This time, it's Chris Summers' sticks:
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=42560

Yay, I get to watch a whole game of Big Mac with no distractions.

Nice Brass story. If its working, right on. Let's get Nash and Kreids some new sticks! Along with a wheelchair for Boyle. Maybe he'll be rested enough if he doesn't have to walk to the rink.

Nah, I wanna see more Big Mac. He needs a real shot. And then we can pursue that Russian righty playing in the khl. Shouldn't be too hard to convince him to come to us over the Leafs. Detroit might be harder though.

guys i am seriously depressed about how bad the Flyers are. Why can't we be good.

tumblr_inline_mfhxu0zoYV1qgq2az.gif

Stasis

The toilet seat is cool. It's the throwback C. The globe is cool. I also like the blocky numbers and the back in general, but the color scheme on the front... it's just a shittier version of the original baby blue-ish old school C. Thats my beef. Maybe it'll grow on me. I'll probably be seeing it every fucking where in short order. Exposure can change perspective.

Well they weren't good last year. What changed to give you optimism?

We underachieved. I mean it is no secret out defense fucking sucked but we scored a lot and now it is the exact opposite. I mean our defense still sucks but somehow our goalies have been solid other than the Panthers game unlike years past and I thought just maybe we could squeeze into the playoffs (I should clarify I was not expecting much more than like a 7 seed but I did think playoffs were possible) We have some good young D-Men and Konecny has been tearing it up so hopefully in a few years all will be right but man being a Philly fan is pretty fucking nuts right now lol

Guys I have a new date. I am nervous. It isn't for a couple days but it isn't like my last one where I flaked cuz the flyers are playing. For some reason just had to get this out there since she is pretty fucking awesome

Thoughts, ideas, rimjob tips?

Also i know not to bring up the Flyers since it would be too depressing

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You know things must be pretty hunky dory in Rangerstown when everybody goes "Nash is injured?....eh, whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Having said that, the Avs are going to shut us out tonight.

Top Bottom