• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

RedRum

Banned
You know things must be pretty hunky dory in Rangerstown when everybody goes "Nash is injured?....eh, whatever ¯_(ツ)_/¯"

Having said that, the Avs are going to shut us out tonight.

Klein just chucked a puck at some Avs kids on purpose. Gold.

Pikma

Banned
Holy fuck the Canes are making us look reeeeaaaally bad right now.

Edit: ouch Fiddler :/

Not sure how we survived those last two minutes

Chris R

Avs not down yet? I'll TAKE IT

edit: and damn, were wearing the sexy jersey tonight. I'm totally buying one of those this year at some point.

Avs not down yet? I'll TAKE IT

edit: and damn, were wearing the sexy jersey tonight. I'm totally buying one of those this year at some point.

Love the jerseys, though I wish they just did the Rockies logo with these colors, would have looked better. They're also pretty dark on TV, burgundy doesn't stand out from the navy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing a bunch of Rangers beat reporters and writers shitting on the Avs' third jerseys. Because there's no accounting for taste.

Also, wtf was that, Hank?

Chris R

Not a terrible first period, I just wish the Avs had more possession of the puck. Rangers will score tonight, can't let them sit in our zone all the time.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
looooooooooool

Looked at the london knights game

Marner - Dvorak - Tkachuk line has 17 points between them

Quick

Banned
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

PHANEUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pikma

Banned
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

YEEEEEEEEEES

ZEl1fnfhUPR8Q.gif

EDxwlsCatJqc8.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking ref, get outta the way!!!

I wanna coach's challenge, haha.

EDIT - LOOOOL Petr put that in himself with the goal stick, wow. What are the odds of that???

Top Bottom