• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McCarron with 11 P in 11 games. I'm surprised he's off to such a great start, maybe he will be called up at some point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's Hayes from Yandle and Lindberg, so Yandle doing what the Coyotes are stilling paying him (half) to do against them and Lindberg notching a power play point.

RED, IMBASK, IAMAROO, RAZORSKIN

WE GOT A NEW WIN GIF

u2RpGiv.gif

zroid

Banned
It's cool how much the marlies have transformed in the last 2 years or so. Went from a bunch of Burke PED goons to players with actual skill and talent. They're hardly relying on AHL vets to be good too.
yeah the only vet doing anything meaningful there is Brennan I think

Clune was contributing a bit too

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Raanta made 22 saves in his first game, 22 saves in his second game, and he now has 22 saves tonight. Still a period to go.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yotes score on a tip in that was clearly over the bar. Let's see if they actually let this stand.

EDIT: The more they show this replay, the more obvious that the puck was over the bar when it was tipped. Not sure what's taking so long for the review.

EDIT 2: No goal. Raanta's shutout still intact for the time being.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RED, IMBASK, IAMAROO, RAZORSKIN

WE GOT A NEW WIN GIF

u2RpGiv.gif
Finally

11 P in 14 games, but that's still very good production for a 20 year old in the AHL.

EDIT: Here's how his production this year so far compares to the rest of the 1st round forwards in 2013:
I honestly had him pegged as a 3rd liner, but he's showing he might be capable of a top 6 role. A man of his size with his hands and skating could be really dangerous.

Yawnier

Banned
11 P in 14 games, but that's still very good production for a 20 year old in the AHL.

EDIT: Here's how his production this year so far compares to the rest of the 1st round forwards in 2013:

BKo7WFO.gif

BJs are crazy if they trade Rychel. They better get a good piece back if they do.

Alucard

Banned
LOL @ Calgary playing the Zelda: OoT music on the organ.

4-1 Flames. What the hell is happening in this game. Just fatigue for the Pens or what. Damn.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers' 22 points in their first 14 games ties the franchise record (1971, 1990).

In their last 16 sets of back-to-backs, the Rangers are 14-1-1 in the second game.

Top Bottom