• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only thing Hfboards is good for is reading the Bruins board when they lose to us. The majority of them were so happy that Rinaldo was dressed, showing that the fans aren't that far off from the teams build.

Quick

Banned
I really want to buy Black Ops 3 but fucking Advanced Warfare burned me so bad I promised I wouldn't give those fuckers my money ever again.

I haven't played my copy of Black Ops 3 yet, but the beta was fun. Felt really fresh with some of the new additions in gameplay, like wall running.

I'm actually more excited about Battlefront. But playing the demo really deflated my excitement for it. I pre-ordered it on Amazon's E3 sale, and I'll probably keep it.

But Cara Delevingne:

Cara-Delevingne-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-3-trailer.jpg

Cara-Delevingne.jpg

Huge culture change if true.

Haven't the Sharks also been shopping Thornton around?

Patrick Marleau on our second line?

Please.

Marleau-Galchenyuk-not Semin

I'd give up a few prospects like Tinordi and maybe Dietz and Eller for him and maybe a few draft picks too

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sharks have been pretty unlucky from what I've seen (splitting time watching the Trojans). Lot of great opportunities that just aren't going in.

Pikma

Banned
Red Wings are 8-1-1 against the Stars in their last 10 games.

Ouch....
I knew it was bad but did not expect it to be that baaaaad.

Rangers pretty much have had the best goaltending duo this year. Lundqvist playing like he usually plays (damn well) and Raanta playing like Lundqvist when he gets his chance.

cube444

7 points in 14 games for Crosby with no even strength goals and only 3 even strength points along with a -6 on the season.

I'm praying for you Alu. :(

Stasis

Rangers pretty much have had the best goaltending duo this year. Lundqvist playing like he usually plays (damn well) and Raanta playing like Lundqvist when he gets his chance.

Condon and Price aren't too shabby =)

But yeah, Hank's having a fantastic start and Raanta has been good for us thus far.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I need to start a GoFundMe to up my photobucket bandwidth, apparently.

I hope we can hit that $2.99 goal before the next game! Every little bit helps, guys. Whether you can give $100, $50, even just $20.

Top Bottom