• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Socreges

Banned
QUESO

Axe%20Murder_zpsfbh71qq9.gif

Lube up.

Quick if you could possibly resize that Montreal Coyotes logo that imbask posted this morning, then I think that would allow for a good amount of choice for Cheese to pick from once his bad team loses at hockey tonight.

I've been hoodwinked!
1441.gif

Pikma

Banned
I never thought I'd live long enough for me eyes to see a fourth Yotes fan become part of NHLGAF, all in the same year.

WELCOME HOME, Calamari42!!!!!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hao chi

While I get why he's jelly, I think he should simply stop being jelly. It's not like making others wait longer will enhance his enjoyment of a game.

Also, I have some friends that live further west of me. I'd hate it if I wanted to play a new game at launch with those friends (assuming it works...), and I had to wait two hours for them to be able to play, especially since I'm usually getting ready to go to bed at 2 AM.

Soooo.... playing goalie was a pain though I got more comfortable as I went on. Probably won't do that again though. I need to get out and skate instead of just sitting there waiting for the play to come to you.

I did however Hasek/Gaborik one of my friends though, mainly because the puck was so far out in front of him on a breakaway. We're both fine and I kept the puck out. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw that OT goal from last night. Is Getzlaf aware that they play 3-on-3 in overtime? Ignoring how stupid drop passes just outside the blue line are in the first place, of course.

Quick

Banned
Daaaaaaamn Leafs are 30th overall. 8 points and 2 ROWs.

Bless this mess.

Bless Matthews.

Soooo.... playing goalie was a pain though I got more comfortable as I went on. Probably won't do that again though. I need to get out and skate instead of just sitting there waiting for the play to come to you.

I did however Hasek/Gaborik one of my friends though, mainly because the puck was so far out in front of him on a breakaway. We're both fine and I kept the puck out. :D

How is it wearing goalie equipment?

Socreges

Banned
Holy shit this immediately reminded me of this classic tantrum from Acid:

The Sharks have 5 fucking days off. REALLY NHL SCHEDULING? Fucking assholes. Hey here's the rest of the Western Conference's chance to put us behind 6 or so points.

5 days off....other top WC teams playing in those 5 days....they may win to gain points which would in turn put them ahead of us by a margin?

Top Bottom