• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Chest protectors look bulky as hell.

I remember wanting to try playing goalie, but only because goalie equipment is pretty and I get a mask I could custom mask design. Then I saw equipment prices and quickly lost interest.

I think if I ever got around to playing hockey, I'd like to be a goalie. Doesn't require a lot of skating and you can play an entire game. Plus, you can usually join a team for free since goalies are in high demand. However, getting pucks shot at you doesn't sound that fun.

Foggy

The hypest poster yet!

CTey3nJW4AAorpt.jpg

iLLmAtlc

Nearly everything I've heard since MGSV's release kept putting me off of putting more time into the game (and I'm only ~90 minutes into it), but from what my roommate was saying, since I just want to ghost through it, the FOB stuff won't make as much of a difference to me. Hopefully that's true, because I love me some stealth.

Whatever you do keep refusing the FOB and I think 99% of the complaints wouldn't apply to
you.

Pikma

Banned
The PC version is fine - the console versions have huge framerate issues. And animations are tied to framerate so lower framerate = lower attack speed. Gamebryo engine+Bethesda = bad
What the fuck, I don't understand how these fucking companies dare to release shit like that, I mean, I do understand it but man it's just so fucking nasty.

Thank god I'm not stupid enough to fall for that hype shit.

Quick

Banned
I think if I ever got around to playing hockey, I'd like to be a goalie. Doesn't require a lot of skating and you can play an entire game. Plus, you can usually join a team for free since goalies are in high demand. However, getting pucks shot at you doesn't sound that fun.

I really enjoy the freedom of skating, but being a goalie is cool. My experience is being in goal with minimal skater gear though.

Pikma

Banned
We're comfortable in 29th, thank you very much.

If the BJs can get their shit together and win, though, that'd be greeeeeeat.
No, Quick, you don't get it, it's not a matter of wanting it or not, you'll get your third win and you'll like it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
PS4.

Agreed on Treyarch's games. Plus, the Black Ops series has been my favourites after COD 4: Modern Warfare.

I haven't touched campaign yet, but I'll probably get into that soon. I used to play campaign first, then MP, but last year got me playing MP first, since I figured everyone would still be levelling at the same rate, vs. when I start MP later on, everyone's already up to level 20+.

I rarely play the campaigns. Tried the beginning of Advanced Warfare, but it was the same stuff, and they took control away from you way too much early on. I'll give the BO3 campaign a try, but if it's the same I'm just not going to bother again.

Pikma

Banned
Wait, so the Ducks had double the wins last week that Toronto has had all year?

I thought Mike Babcock was going to save the team
He will save them, eventually. You just wait till you see the 2076-2077 Toronto Cyborg Leafs play, there'll be so much next-generational talent on the ice your eyes won't believe it.

Chris R

IDK... first 10 games of the season I'd trade Duchene for a packet of peanuts, but somehow he's turned it around these last few games, including netting 3 of his 4 goals this season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only trade I can recall any insider calling before Bergevin did it was Friedman saying he might be interested in Torrey Mitchell before last years deadline.

IDK... first 10 games of the season I'd trade Duchene for a packet of peanuts, but somehow he's turned it around these last few games, including netting 3 of his 4 goals this season.
Trading him at his lowest value would be stupid.

zroid

Banned
Looks like Team North America's head coach will be T-Mac (as previously reported), and his assistants will be Jon Cooper, Pete DeBoner, and Jay Woodcroft

Getting Cooper on board in cute since I believe he's a dual citizen

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even get a chance to mention how Fast scored immediately after I shit on the team in here. Tried and true method works again.

That's goals from Fast and Nash, 11 seconds apart.

Top Bottom