• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

TVA Sports Believes that MB might be going after Iggy at the trade deadline.

I'm like.. That's nice but I rather have someone else unless AVs Salary retain his contract

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dominic Moore is a healthy scratch tonight. Lines will be:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Lindberg-Hayes-Stalberg
Etem-Stoll-Fast

AV says it's because 1) Etem looked pretty good in his two games on the top line ("so let's give him 4th line minutes?"), and 2) he wants to see Jarret Stoll play with two actual natural wingers, as opposed to having a natural center in Dom on his wing.

Quick

Banned
Gallagher vs The World

22743_900.gif

KTLEGpp.gif

Solo

Pretty amazing that we can lose Price for a month and be all "meh, it's alright" about it. Crazy that the Habs have the #1 offense in hockey, never thought that would happen in my lifetime again.

Pretty amazing that we can lose Price for a month and be all "meh, it's alright" about it. Crazy that the Habs have the #1 offense in hockey, never thought that would happen in my lifetime again.

Condon has been the most comfortable Habs backup in a very VERY long time

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, Rise of the Tomb Raider also comes out today? Might be much better to play that til Bethesda fixes F4.... And TR was great.

Holy shit this immediately reminded me of this classic tantrum from Acid:

Savage.

Cracknell in for Virtanen tonight. Markstrom starts.

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen (yay)
Baertschi-Sutter-Burrows
Higgins-Horvat-Vrbata
Dorsett-McCann-Cracknell

Edler-Bartkowski
Hamhuis-Weber
Sutton-Biega

Markstrom

Stasis

Really enjoying FO4 as well. PC Ultra. Looks a lot better than I expected. The world/environment at least. Characters are still Bethesda awkward.

My slight OCD is going absolutely nuts with all the shit to pick up and the town cleanup/scrap & rebuild. Between this and TW3 it's just way too much shit to do lol.

Quick

Banned
Has anyone been playing Black Ops 3? I haven't had too much time with it, but it's been fun so far. The wall-running is definitely a welcome addition, and boosts seem better than Advanced Warfare.

Nuk3town map is also fun as hell.

Honestly it wasn't too bad, you are restricted in movement which sucks but if it wasn't for the chest protector, everything else was pretty light.

Chest protectors look bulky as hell.

I remember wanting to try playing goalie, but only because goalie equipment is pretty and I get a mask I could custom mask design. Then I saw equipment prices and quickly lost interest.

Quick

Banned
I'm still trying to decide on Battlefront. Didn't get enough time with it during the beta to form a good opinion.

Had a chance to play the beta a couple of months ago, on top of the last beta. It was a lot of fun, but I'm worried that there isn't anything else to the game.

Smiley90

Legacy of the Void is out today too this is crazy. Didn't hear about fallout being broken though, PC version is great so far.

The PC version is fine - the console versions have huge framerate issues. And animations are tied to framerate so lower framerate = lower attack speed. Gamebryo engine+Bethesda = bad

Smiley90

We're comfortable in 29th, thank you very much.

If the BJs can get their shit together and win, though, that'd be greeeeeeat.

Pretty sure if you just play the game (and lose) you fall to 30th. Columbus is only 30th because they have one more game played than Toronto, but they have twice as many ROW (4 vs 2.......)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone been playing Black Ops 3? I haven't had too much time with it, but it's been fun so far. The wall-running is definitely a welcome addition, and boosts seem better than Advanced Warfare.

Nuk3town map is also fun as hell.

Chest protectors look bulky as hell.

I remember wanting to try playing goalie, but only because goalie equipment is pretty and I get a mask I could custom mask design. Then I saw equipment prices and quickly lost interest.

You playing on Xbone or PS4?

Haven't put too much time in the full game yet, but I played the beta. The boosting stuff is way better than Advanced Warfare, and the weapon varitant system is gone thankfully. I've always liked the Treyarch games better post-MW, and I don't see that changing based on my early impressions.

Fallout 4 makes me want to play Skyrim, which isn't too surprising as I prefer Elder Scrolls of the two franchises. Also I just play a lot of Skyrim anyway. I'm still enjoying Fallout as well, great atmosphere and charm in that world. What has everyone else thought so far?

Avs haven't won in Philadelphia since 2006 or something, I expect that streak to continue.

hao chi

Nearly everything I've heard since MGSV's release kept putting me off of putting more time into the game (and I'm only ~90 minutes into it), but from what my roommate was saying, since I just want to ghost through it, the FOB stuff won't make as much of a difference to me. Hopefully that's true, because I love me some stealth.

Quick

Banned
You playing on Xbone or PS4?

Haven't put too much time in the full game yet, but I played the beta. The boosting stuff is way better than Advanced Warfare, and the weapon varitant system is gone thankfully. I've always liked the Treyarch games better post-MW, and I don't see that changing based on my early impressions.

PS4.

Agreed on Treyarch's games. Plus, the Black Ops series has been my favourites after COD 4: Modern Warfare.

I haven't touched campaign yet, but I'll probably get into that soon. I used to play campaign first, then MP, but last year got me playing MP first, since I figured everyone would still be levelling at the same rate, vs. when I start MP later on, everyone's already up to level 20+.

Top Bottom