• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings scored?

LOOOLZ that's such bullshit. That puck is in the fucking net. You have 10 fucking cameras and common sense. I'm sick of this shit.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fuck a duck.

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Henrik Lundqvist passed Mike Richter in that period as the all time franchise leader for regular season and playoffs combined saves.

Also, the Rangers lead 2-0 despite having only 3 shots on goal, no shots since Nash's goal.

zroid

Banned
I don't get how Carolina got so good so soon, and what's even crazier, I don't get why they keep losing so many games.
They basically did the same thing last year tbh

solid possession results, but couldn't buy a save, and for much of the year couldn't buy a goal either

Parch

Watching FLA/CGY makes me sad. You pay peanuts to see NHL hockey in an empty stadium in Florida but pay a small fortune to watch lousy hockey in Canada (Edmonton, Toronto). It's not fair.

The Duchene thing was complete speculation on Dater's part. He also presumed the Avs would have Matthews in the lineup, so basically it's an irrelevant statement.

Pikma

Banned
Watching FLA/CGY makes me sad. You pay peanuts to see NHL hockey in an empty stadium in Florida but pay a small fortune to watch lousy hockey in Canada (Edmonton, Toronto). It's not fair.
What's unfair is how fucking shitty those teams are, and Panthers have nothing to do with that so...
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think Johnny is gonna be an alcoholic before the end of the year

lol markstrom what are you doing

Xeteh

The Duchene thing was complete speculation on Dater's part. He also presumed the Avs would have Matthews in the lineup, so basically it's an irrelevant statement.

Can't imagine that the Avs would trade Duchene/Varly unless someone wanted to wildly overpay which wouldn't make any sense so it seems moot.

Iggy I can see getting traded but just in the "here, go try to get a cup" sense.

Top Bottom