• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

I wish Sportsnet/TSN showed more Junior Hockey, like OHL,WHL, QMJHL

I have no idea how to watch the Seadogs Hockey on TV. I mean I can just drive to Saint John but eh

Pikma

Banned
tempted to avatar quote but man that sucks :/ where'd you wanna go?
Spain...
It was probably a coyote attack.

No, I'm not doing a bit. We have pets getting killed like crazy by the fuckers here.
At first I was like "well yeah you're from Arizona" and then I remembered you were CalamAROOOO42 and it blew my mind, didn't know coyotes were a problem up there, they're definitely not a problem down here, I mean, I don't doubt there are coyotes on the outskirts of the city but never heard of things like that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh fuck, hopefully BGally is okay

I love how Condon throws jabs at guys getting in his crease

Socreges

Banned
How many missions are there in MGSV?

Including remixes (Extreme, Stealth, etc). I've unlocked up to 44 (+47) and the only ones I haven't done are remixes. I've been told there are 50 - does that mean I only have a couple unique missions left?

Excluding side-ops, of course.

iLLmAtlc

How many missions are there in MGSV?

Including remixes (Extreme, Stealth, etc). I've unlocked up to 44 (+47) and the only ones I haven't done are remixes. I've been told there are 50 - does that mean I only have a couple unique missions left?

Excluding side-ops, of course.

There are 2 new ones left

Top Bottom