• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bleh. They stopped playing after the second once again, just like Edmonton. Something they'll have to work on as the season progresses.

W2FETbK.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Spain...

At first I was like "well yeah you're from Arizona" and then I remembered you were CalamAROOOO42 and it blew my mind, didn't know coyotes were a problem up there, they're definitely not a problem down here, I mean, I don't doubt there are coyotes on the outskirts of the city but never heard of things like that.

Huntington Beach alone has more than 250 known coyotes literally roaming the streets. The enviro-nazis won't let us hunt down and murder them.

Pikma

Banned
Huntington Beach alone has more than 250 known coyotes literally roaming the streets. The enviro-nazis won't let us hunt down and murder them.
:lol of course they won't let anyone murder them but what about relocation? Has someone proposed that to them?

thank god Stoner is not into coyotes though.

Edit: Coyotes + relocation :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
:lol of course they won't let anyone murder them but what about relocation? Has someone proposed that to them?

thank god Stoner is not into coyotes though.

Edit: Coyotes + relocation :lol

It used to be legal to kill them, and then the LA transplant hippies started pitching a fit about how they were here first, and now we're overrun. People are getting fed up with it, and if they declared open season again North OC would band together for the hunt like

cJncIRd_zpszlibp3oa.gif

Relocation isn't being considered for some reason.

Top Bottom