• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

W2FETbK.jpg

Such a good guy. 300th goal as a Duck.

Quick

Banned
I'm really disappointed in this 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks of Anaheim for losing to the winner of the 2016 1st Overall Pick the Edmonton Oilers.

Socreges

Banned
How many missions are there in MGSV?

Including remixes (Extreme, Stealth, etc). I've unlocked up to 44 (+47) and the only ones I haven't done are remixes. I've been told there are 50 - does that mean I only have a couple unique missions left?

Excluding side-ops, of course.

There are 2 new ones left

Wait a fucking second...

I need to have max bond with Quiet in order to unlock Side op 150 which in turn will unlock the remaining missions.... so in other words unless I want to play a number of hours with Quiet just to be able to continue pushing the game forward... I'm boned? Maybe it's just time to put the game down for good.

iLLmAtlc

Wait a fucking second...

I need to have max bond with Quiet in order to unlock Side op 150 which in turn will unlock the remaining missions.... so in other words unless I want to play a number of hours with Quiet just to be able to continue pushing the game forward... I'm boned? Maybe it's just time to put the game down for good.

hmm i'm really not sure what the unlock requirements are. there's conflicting info for 45 and 46.

fwiw bond maxes pretty fast and quiet is pretty fun to play with.

Quick

Banned
Also, should we keep it restricted to US and Canada? I don't think we have enough Euro posters here, and shipping is expensive.

Edit: never mind. Don't want to shut out Dastardly if he wants in. :)

Wait a fucking second...

Use her for side ops, really easy to get max bond. Plus you don't have to see her at all if you do a few close to each other.

Wait a fucking second...

you can get everything except side ops 150 and mission 45 without max bond. This includes mission 46. Maxing also doesnt take very long

kingslunk

Wait a fucking second...

Mission 46 is the main mission you want to play. listen to all the yellow tapes and play some side ops and it'll unlock.

imBask

Banned
i'm not in for secret santa, chances are i'll get a bag of shit from cake boss/a panthers fan/a lightning fan/a fan of any other team I offended with my moving plan

and why would you use anyone but Quiet? d-dog is a loser

i'm not in for secret santa, chances are i'll get a bag of shit from cake boss/a panthers fan/a lightning fan/a fan of any other team I offended with my moving plan

and why would you use anyone but Quiet? d-dog is a loser
the only reason I can see to not use quiet is to intentionally make the game harder

imBask

Banned
once you get the tranq sniper, Quiet will put EVERYTHING to sleep within the first minute of the mission...

you even have to tell her to calm down when you wake someone up to interrogate him because she'll snipe him again right away

Let's get a list of interested people going.

Say aye!

Aye.

I have no idea what anyone wants except some thoughtless gift card or a plush duck toy

a(ye)nime figures for all

I'm in for Secret Santa

Id be down for Santa

Also D-Dog > Quiet . Gotta get that perfect stealth

That's six.

Plus that scrub from a few pages ago that I'm too lazy to find.

So 7 total? Can we try and get to at least 10?

Curufinwe

once you get the tranq sniper, Quiet will put EVERYTHING to sleep within the first minute of the mission...

you even have to tell her to calm down when you wake someone up to interrogate him because she'll snipe him again right away

They start wearing armor that prevents that tactic working so easily.

I was flipping between D-Dog and Quiet till the end of the game.

Top Bottom