• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Matt Duchene is on the Trading block Avs?

I'd trade Scherbak, Tinordi, Gilbert, Kassian, a few draft picks maybe a 2nd or the one we got from VAN for Duchene

I've tallied 9 people who want to participate in NHL-GAF Secret Santa.

Quick
Pikma
SmackCrackleNPop
TUSR
FUBAR McDangles
Kingslunk
Sanjuro
Simon Belmont
CosmicQueso

If we get at least one more person, we can get an even 10. But I'll leave registrations open until Sunday 11:59 PM PT/2:59 AM ET.

I also set up some rules:

• Gifts shouldn't be over $25, and not less than $10. It's just so we get our money's worth in mailing it.
  • If you guys have Amazon wishlists, that'll probably make it easier. But it's always nice to get a personalized present.
  • It's probably a good chance to get something local from another person's location that may not be available at your own location. Could be anything from local snack foods, a t-shirt, maybe even a cheap Coyotes jersey from CosmicQueso.
  • As per Secret Santa rules, no one knows who they are paired with. But I'll need to know who gets who for the sake of setting this up.
  • Since it will be the busiest time of the year with mail, don't feel obligated to spend extra on premium shipping options to get it to your person before Christmas.

Could we maybe up the $$$ a bit? i know we aren't supposed to be spending a ton, but if I try and get a local T-shirt it'll end up being $25 or more, and that's just one thing.

Otherwise, it all sounds great.

Top Bottom