• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
I really hope they don't go down this road again. "Oh, we just need to call more penalties! That'll fix things!" No, it won't.

they're also talking about bringing back the "full 2 min" rule, and I don't know how I feel about that... I don't really feel like seeing Stamkos or Ovechkin score 3 on a single powerplay and then play defensively for the rest of the game

they're also talking about bringing back the "full 2 min" rule, and I don't know how I feel about that... I don't really feel like seeing Stamkos or Ovechkin score 3 on a single powerplay and then play defensively for the rest of the game

Making every penalty a major feels like another gimmick. It also doesn't address regular play on the ice.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
They question the NHL should be asking themselves is, "how do we increase scoring chances", not "how do we increase scoring".

Bigger nets doesn't do anything for the former, it's just a lazy answer. Major penalties doesn't either, because you should be looking at making the game better for 5 on 5.

Yawnier

Banned
I still need to get a Wii U.

I have barely touched my 3DS in almost 2 years, so idk if I would even use that console tho...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the fuck is going on in this threat

you guys are gonna give poor Heretic a stroke unless you add some dudebro (TM) to this discussion

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Literally not a single thing I cared about in that Nintendo Direct, except for MAYBE that mario paper crossover thingy

Yeah pretty boring but I'm going to buy Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow because I'm an idiot driven by nostalgia.

you guys are gonna give poor Heretic a stroke unless you add some dudebro (TM) to this discussion

Master Chief coming to Smash next!

Yawnier

Banned

Are you talking about the Xbox One™ All-in-One™ Entertainment System™ featuring interactive experiences including first person shooter video game Halo 5: Guardians™, Forza Motorsport 6™, and upcoming third person shooter video game Gears of War 4™?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
DQ VII finally coming over is the megaton for me. But Cloud is Smash is a series "WAT?"

Alright, I have to go run over to the Garden to go see the Blues kick our asses.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Sutter's not playing tonight, so McCann is in for the Canucks. Anyone know what's going on with Sutter?

Also, DQVII <3 <3 <3 <3.

Top Bottom