• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is possibly our dumbest game we've played all season. We're constantly committing pants-on-head stupid mistakes.

We're still leading, by the way.

Stasis

Just got back to watch the game.

Gotta say, I certainly wasn't expecting 5-3 at this point with the two goalies heading into it. Wtf happened with Allen? 3 goals on 5 shots? Nuts. Hank ain't doing that great either, but I'm just looking at stats here. I may have missed some boss saves.

Pleasantly surprised either way. Hold on boys!

edit: Was totes expecting a Tarasenko goal, though. That basically has to happen. Rub it in.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back to watch the game.

Gotta say, I certainly wasn't expecting 5-3 at this point with the two goalies heading into it. Wtf happened with Allen? 3 goals on 5 shots? Nuts. Hank ain't doing that great either, but I'm just looking at stats here. I may have missed some boss saves.

Pleasantly surprised either way. Hold on boys!

edit: Was totes expecting a Tarasenko goal, though. That basically has to happen. Rub it in.
Hank has been bananas tonight, as usual. He's robbed Steen alone like 3 or 4 times.

St. Louis just dominated the fuck out of the first two periods.

Xeteh

Avs still tied! I get to watch 14 mins of the game.

YAY

edit: FUUUUUCK YES. We need to "trade" Duchene more often lol

Holy shit, what a pass and what a shot.

People were jumping on Duchene way too hard, he started slow... we had Nate who was pretty mediocre all last season, it could have been worse.

Top Bottom