• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

imBask

Banned
But he didn't score

you tell him

3bb9b64f38923beeccb6ed7fb39a47c8.jpg

Stasis

Still loving Zibby, dude's just snakebitten right now but he's noticeable every game again, just disappeared for 2 so far.

Stasis

Fuck I've rarely seen someone look so hurt after blocking a shot on the foot/leg. He couldn't even get up.

RIP Step =/

Welcome to the big club for a while, Nieves! Don't fuck up tonight.

zroid

Banned
Andersen has been great for quite a while now. I was more critical of his poor play than most people, but I was pretty confident he'd turn it around and he's definitely done that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WESTWORLD SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST EPISODE:

holy shiiiieeeeet. I saw it coming that at least someone high up in the company was going to be a Host but wasn't sure who. Bernard made sense.

I am also 99% sure that host in-the-making is going to be Teresa, do you guys agree? I don't wander into the OT so I'm sure I'm not the first one bringing this up.

I wonder if it was Bernard who took out Elsie or if that's the Arnold-part of the storyline talking.

At this point I'm not even sure if there IS an Arnold storyline but I still think it's two different ones... Maze/Arnold and Ford replacing everyone with hosts. What's the consensus?

calder

jets are doing really well exiting their zone this game
Team has been fun to watch most of the year. Looking a lot more skilled lately, Helle playing into form and Trouba immediately made the D better.

Very glad Helle gets the shutout, great game.

Edit:
@TBonnar: Laine, Petan & Morrissey have scored tonight. Ehlers 2A. Dano 1A.

⬆ The eldest is 21 yrs old

Helle is 23
Scheif has 1A he's 23

#NHLJets

Stasis

WESTWORLD SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST EPISODE:

holy shiiiieeeeet. I saw it coming that at least someone high up in the company was going to be a Host but wasn't sure who. Bernard made sense.

I am also 99% sure that host in-the-making is going to be Teresa, do you guys agree? I don't wander into the OT so I'm sure I'm not the first one bringing this up.

I wonder if it was Bernard who took out Elsie or if that's the Arnold-part of the storyline talking.

At this point I'm not even sure if there IS an Arnold storyline but I still think it's two different ones... Maze/Arnold and Ford replacing everyone with hosts. What's the consensus?

MORE CRAZY WESTWORLD SPOILERS/THEORIES.

It's funny because my gf and I watch this one together and Bernard being a host is one of the earliest "what if!" thoughts we had. Like, episode 3 I think. Lots of other ideas we have on it, that I've confirmed by reading reddit/gaf OT. Definitely immediately thought Theresa was being made, yes. The three different timeframes add for an interesting dimension when trying to figure Arnold and MiB out. Everyone seems to think Bernard is Arnold in host form, and that does go well with Theresa being replaced... Ford just replaces people who die (accidentally or intentionally) with hosts. Also that William is the MiB with the 30 year gap in story. But there are convincing arguments to the opposite too, so I'm just really unsure now. Also really not sure what to think about Elsie. Who took her, and what happens to her... comes back as a host? Just so many possibilities.

Lots of cool theories out there. Dolores is Arnold (Dolores Arnold, surname) and one that we're seeing shit in reverse. Don't love those, but they're fun to read. The thing that got me was when Theresa is looking at the design plans before she's killed, it's Dolores and Bernard. So IF those are real people Ford is replacing, who was Dolores? If not, they're hosts Ford creates for his own grand design. What's Dolores' mission/job? I do think William is MiB but it seems so obvious. Then again so did Bernard being a host. Maybe Arnold is alive. That's part of why this show is so magic to me, I think things, read things other people believe, and then have no idea anymore. Probably best if I watch the last three episodes without consulting any discussions on the matter!

edit:
I also really wanna know what the deal with Teddy is.

RedRum

Banned
The way Step was limping out there and on the bench, makes me think of a fracture or something. If he doesn't come back next period then it's serious.

Stasis

The way Step was limping out there and on the bench, makes me think of a fracture or something. If he doesn't come back next period then it's serious.

Yeah. That looks worse than a sting. Pls no Glass =/

Maybe Nieves does well and stays up. Then we get Jooris back.

I'm pretty sure the Penguins are going to kill us tomorrow.

Also it''s becoming clearer by the game that Trotz doesn't know how to coach an offense.

Pikma

Banned
Another L for the DaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLas Stars

But they got a point again... These fucking losers can't even tank right...

Pikma

Banned
On the bright side, Demons are on a 4 game winning streak!!!!

1 point behind the stupid Pens and 3 points behind the stupid Rags with a game less

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Stasis

Alright boys, time to get 5 again.

On the bright side, Demons are on a 4 game winning streak!!!!

1 point behind the stupid Pens and 3 points behind the stupid Rags with a game less.

Wow, I managed to forget they existed again. Doesn't help that we haven't even played them. Had no idea they were doing well.

Schneidering/OTing their way to the playoffs! I remember when we used to win that way too. Score 2, let Hank carry us to victory. How times are changing.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@kristen_shilton

Babcock on Mitch Marner: "I’ve never coached a kid that young that good. I’ve never been in that situation before.”

<3

Top Bottom