• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Mazanec is probably done if he continues to look awful and Saros has another strong NHL game.

The team in front of him tonight isn't exactly helping, but still.

zroid

Banned
When you pair up a #5 LHD and an AHL LHD, neither of which are used to play their off-side, that goal is the result

not sure how scratching Carrick, arguably their best RHD this season, is defensible in any way. Thanks Babs.

CxWK_PmXgAAq2El.jpg

Holtbae.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
When you pair up a #5 LHD and an AHL LHD, neither of which are used to play their off-side, that goal is the result

not sure how scratching Carrick, arguably their best RHD this season, is defensible in any way. Thanks Babs.

I swear the only reason any of his moves make sense is if he is truly trying to get one more high pick before going all out.

Outside of some key matchups, he still rolls his lines

1-2-3-4

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
He did get beat by 2 very very good scorers though.

Not just the goals, he's looked awful in general. (See him taking a nap on the ice.) And looked bad in his last NHL game. And apparently looked bad in his AHL stint. Meanwhile, Saros held the line with a team ravaged by food poisoning.

Doubt he's going to get many chances as a backup on a team with Rinne as the starter.

Pretty good game so far.

I picked up my Team Canada Toews and 1/2 price Leafs jersey (stitched with Matthews) tonight. It looks like the lady the jersey store employs did a really good job.

Top Bottom