• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Good game by the blue and white, especially the JVR/Bozak/Marner line.

I just wish Matthews had gotten in on the action/wasn't so snake bitten. It's hard seeing Laine's numbers.

@kristen_shilton

Babcock on Mitch Marner: "I’ve never coached a kid that young that good. I’ve never been in that situation before.”

<3

:)

tNAwuji.png

Making Oilers Great Again

S2iOlIk.jpg

Stasis

I don't even know if I've ever had Papa John's lol.

I think we should start driving down to Plattsburgh for our cheap pizza on weekends. It's only an hour away! Customs can be a huge PITA though.

Forget it. Fuck Papa John's.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shit way to lose the game, but that'll happen. At least they got a point, they should be calling up Hudon / Scherbak over Terry though.

Stasis

Rangers just kinda thought 45 seconds left meant the period was over I guess.

Or all wanted to rush back and get medical treatment =P

sirronoh

Winnipeg: 20 pts
Minnesota: 17pts

I remember not too long ago picking Winnipeg as a long shot to do better than Minnesota this year (and some people claiming how crazy that was). While I'm sure Winnipeg will find some way to fail in the end, it's nice to see this working out so far.

Pikma

Banned
Winnipeg: 20 pts
Minnesota: 17pts

I remember not too long ago picking Winnipeg as a long shot to do better than Minnesota this year (and some people claiming how crazy that was). While I'm sure Winnipeg will find some way to fail in the end, it's nice to see this working out so far.
Fuck Winnipeg tho

Stasis

We don't have a Lindblad, Sam.

Never imagined I'd say this, but I don't miss Hagelin or Brass right now at all. That may change, and I still love the guys, but other than Zucc's feelings I think we're A-OK without them.

And Callahan, yeah that's just good.

Stralman though...

Stasis

So two missed calls on Grabner, one in which they actually penalize HIM instead, and the other that allows for a goal on the other side.

Cool cool. He's still getting chances and making great plays.

Stasis

Sam and Joe ain't wrong there too, we're missing Kreider and Buch who had both been playing well, Kreider before he was out and Buch since coming back.

Top Bottom