• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Socreges

Banned
Rags are going to do terrible, unspeakable things to the Jackets. I can't bear to watch.
Umm. Bobrovsky's already sporting a 1.000 sv%. So yeah, you're wrong.

One thing I've noticed is that I haven't yelled Staal's name in vain thus far this season. He's come a long way since last.
youkeepusingthatword.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I nearly forgot about that game where Nash turned heel on Columbus. Definitely one of my favorite regular season games of the last few years.

Stasis

I know like, barely half the names on this CBJ team. Guess I stopped following them for a while. Every time there's a call, I'm like: "who?"

I need to get back into this shit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Dopey, tell me is this kid any good

well... only 25 players in SHL at U19 have scored 10 or more goals across a full season and the record is 23. (iirc seasons are 50 games)

He did outscore Alex Nylander in his D-1 year

It's hard to tell how well his style will translate... he is a pest and sweden doesn't produce pests...

well... only 25 players in SHL at U19 have scored 10 or more goals across a full season and the record is 23. (iirc seasons are 50 games)

It's hard to tell how well his style will translate... he is a pest and sweden doesn't produce pests...

Swedish Gallagher?

zroid

Banned
man how did the Leafs get blown out by the Isles earlier. they're soooo bad.

why are they so bad, I like when the Isles are good :(

Stasis

Fuck I can't stand most other teams' announcers. They all stroke themselves silly all game long. I love that our guys are mostly neutral. Sometimes Joe is even TOO fond of the other teams' players lol.

Foggy

Fuck I can't stand most other teams' announcers. They all stroke themselves silly all game long. I love that our guys are mostly neutral. Sometimes Joe is even TOO fond of the other teams' players lol.

Regional announcers are a blight

Yawnier

Banned

Yeah I don't know much about the kid, but I remember at the draft this summer when one of the experts compared him to Johan Franzen

It would be nice to have another stupid sexy swede to play with Nylander.

RedRum

Banned

It took me quite a bit to realize that you can change to your teams announcers in the NHL.com streams. I literally can't fucking stand the Bruins, Pens, and fucking Flyers announcers.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It took me quite a bit to realize that you can change to your teams announcers in the NHL.com streams. I literally can't fucking stand the Bruins, Pens, and fucking Flyers announcers.

I'm just watching some recaps of yesterday's games.

Those LA announcers...omg...can you honestly sound less enthusiastic than that announcer?

imBask

Banned
including tonight, Hurricanes have played against 5 backup goalies in their last 6 games

no one cares about them, even the other teams

Trading for Kane is dumb. Buffalo gave up a lot to get him and no way does Benning part with a 1st rounder considering they're on pace for a lottery pick. I really don't see the Canucks trading one of their defencemen either.

Red Wings have some fucking voodoo shit going on right now.

Stamkos got injured against and now Oshie, Eller and Burakovsky have all left the game.

Top Bottom