• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From time he had Alexander Radulov put on his wing through Sunday, Alex Galchenyuk tied for 2nd in NHL in points/gm

I'd like to see Hudon on his line with Rads still out tonight

I caved and bought Pokemon. Idiot.

How do you make babies?

21fdc1aa8456031c0c644f7a44bb2ca2.jpg

like this. always like this.

iLLmAtlc

I saw people talking about it on the twitterverse but this is the only source I could find so far

According to comments made by one of the best insiders in hockey, TSN's Bob McKenzie, the connection between Buffalo Sabres forward Evander Kane and a trade to the Vancouver Canucks is a very real one, one that he says he will be monitoring closely. The big reveal from McKenzie however was his statement regarding the time frame of the deal.

"There's a connection to the Canucks. We'll follow closely because it could happen relatively soon."

Kane has not played well this season, so what is prompting this sense of urgency from Vancouver is entirely unknown to us and really has to raise questions once again about Jim Benning's management of that club. The rumors have suggested that the Sabres were looking for Olli Juolevi or Brock Boser in return, a move that if completed would spark outrage among the Canucks fan base.

6m1ykcA.gif

http://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/mckenzie-evander-kane-trade-could-happen-relatively-soon

Makes sense for the Canucks to trade for Kane considering he is a Vancouver boy, but the Botchford and Kuzma's of the world aren't going to be very happy with his McGregor-esqe shows of persona. And his indiscretions are going to put him in a very harsh spotlight.

Cactus

Banned
At the draft last year, I remember being scared shitless that the Leafs we're planning to draft Strome over Marner. Thank god Quebec took him at 3

It's weird that NHL jerseys don't have more reinforced necks in them. By that, I mean the back part, where teams usually put a mantra or slogan.

When I hang them, that part always droops forward and looks weird.

zroid

Banned
At the draft last year, I remember being scared shitless that the Leafs we're planning to draft Strome over Marner. Thank god Quebec took him at 3

I was one of the people who thought Strome was probably going to be the better pick...D:

still think Strome is gonna be very good though... but better than Marner seems like a long shot at this point

Cactus

Banned
I was one of the people who thought Strome was probably going to be the better pick...D:

still think Strome is gonna be very good though... but better than Marner seems like a long shot at this point

Haha. It's hard to predict. I'm sure Strome will figure it all out and be a really great player, but I had my heart set on Mitch from the beginning. So much skill.

Yawnier

Banned

I remember Mirtle saying just around that draft that the Leafs would have taken Marner over Strome at #3 anyways, they might have had Hanifin above him as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun writing a piece on the respect the Leafs players have for Price, and going to Prust for a quote on him is hilarious on multiple levels.

Marner is quickly becoming my new favourite player, and I almost wonder if I should've gotten his name on the back of my jersey instead of Matthews.

Speaking of which, Reebok sent me an email today, saying they'd shipped my order of a Leafs jersey. I made the jersey order over ten days ago. It arrived on the 8th.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Our rec hockey team played against a team from Australia (sans Dasterdly). These guys paid 5-6K to travel to Canada, buy new equipment and play a exhibition games all week. Pretty cool.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marner is quickly becoming my new favourite player, and I almost wonder if I should've gotten his name on the back of my jersey instead of Matthews.

Speaking of which, Reebok sent me an email today, saying they'd shipped my order of a Leafs jersey. I made the jersey order over ten days ago. It arrived on the 8th.

i told you to get marner lol

*intents and

*intensive porpoises

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Good. The only way I would have wanted Kane is if we got Bufuglen too to throw his track suit in the shower every time he fucks up.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I hope the reason Kane is no longer pursued is Benning saw JVR torch the predators and immediately called up Lou and offered all their top prospects for him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Miller-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Fast
Lindberg-Pirri-Grabner

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

RedRum

Banned
One thing I've noticed is that I haven't yelled Staal's name in vain thus far this season. He's come a long way since last.

Top Bottom