• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

zroid

Banned
That OT shift by the Pens was beautiful

Malkin/Letang/Kessel flipping the puck around in the offensive zone tiring out the Isles, then Kessel heads to the bench and Crosby comes on. A few seconds later, goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therriens lack of ability to make in game changes is pretty glaring right now

Edit: two missed open nets for Patches yeesh

This game feels a lot like the second half of last year. We're not getting handily outplayed, but "all of the bounces are going against us".

Apparently Radulov means a lot to this team, too.

Fake edit: ofc we score as I'm saying this.

Red_Man

This game feels a lot like the second half of last year. We're not getting handily outplayed, but "all of the bounces are going against us".

Apparently Radulov means a lot to this team, too.

Fake edit: ofc we score as I'm saying this.
Pretty much, that last goal by Montoya can't go in. How guys like Terry, Shaw and DD had more or similar ice time than Galchenyuk is beyond me.

imBask

Banned
heh, we played alright

TOI management is still a huge issue, you can't just do that shit to Galchenyuk forever just trade him if you really don't want him to play

Red_Man

heh, we played alright

TOI management is still a huge issue, you can't just do that shit to Galchenyuk forever just trade him if you really don't want him to play
He's top 10 in scoring in the league and getting less ice time than Desharnais.....what needs to happen for him to get 18-19 minutes a night? It's ridiculous. Hudon was one of the best looking guys tonight and was on the 4th line until the goalie was pulled, Hockey Savant back at it again.

imBask

Banned
He's top 10 in scoring in the league and getting less ice time than Desharnais.....what needs to happen for him to get 18-19 minutes a night? It's ridiculous. Hudon was one of the best looking guys tonight and was on the 4th line until the goalie was pulled, Hockey Savant back at it again.

Pacioretty got over 18 and was absolutely invisible for the first 50 min of the game, eventhough you love him more than I do that makes no sense

Foggy

CBJ is 5-0 against each divisional leader. CHI, MTL, NYR, and ANA(twice)

source.gif

Red_Man

Shaw finished at 19:45

19:45

Andrew Shaw

081.gif

Pacioretty got over 18 and was absolutely invisible for the first 50 min of the game, eventhough you love him more than I do that makes no sense
He didn't do much, but it was his line that was getting all the ice time for some reason

Top Bottom