• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Montresor

I missed the stick lol. Fuck me. #15's stick is on the Montreal player. Please ignore my other post.

Edit: Imbask already quoted me so I can't delete it now. Thanks imbask.

imBask

Banned
THAT'S A GOAL

But scoring wasn't enough, I wish Byron would've slashed and injured a player too on that play to make it worthwhile /DopeyPost

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Arvidsson-Johansen-Neal
Forsberg-Ribeiro-Smith
Jarnkrok-Fisher-Aberg
Bass-Sissons-Watson

Regular Season Colin Wilson taking a seat, I'm okay with this.

[edit]Oh, apparently he's day-to-day with an upper body. (Which I'm obviously not okay with lol)

Socreges

Banned
Was out the front digging up a tree stump earlier and my neighbour (international student) brought me out a Monster energy drink. To be polite I accepted it - even ended up drinking the whole thing.

I feel like absolute fucking garbage now as I'm coming down. How and why do people drink this shit

Montresor

Was out the front digging up a tree stump earlier and my neighbour (international student) brought me out a Monster energy drink. To be polite I accepted it - even ended up drinking the whole thing.

I feel like absolute fucking garbage now as I'm coming down. How and why do people drink this shit

Maybe you are too polite. ;) Did you drink the whole can in front of your neighbour?

imBask

Banned

the trick is to drink another one before coming down, you won't feel like shit if you just stay high

Socreges

Banned
Maybe you are too polite. ;) Did you drink the whole can in front of your neighbour?
G7lg1O.gif

the trick is to drink another one before coming down, you won't feel like shit if you just stay high
brb gonna get a 20 pack from costco

Montresor

LOL at Emelin trying to intimidate Martin. I'm not misusing the term I don't think. After Price held the puck he literally did a little pump fake with his chest to try to scare Martin...

Top Bottom