• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Montresor

With all these fans calling the police about the Leafs dirtiness I can't see how the Leafs could leave the city yet

tumblr_m3lhl9NwsA1qd05jto4_250.gif

Oshimai

can't hear you from up here at the top of the standings

but hey at least the Leafs scored more goals than Matthews did in what, 3 weeks now?

When you say "top of the standings" everyone obviously knows that means riding on the back of Price. Without Price it's obvious what kind of team the Habs are.

WIthout any scoring, you guys won't make it far in the playoffs. But hey, at least you "make it to the playoffs" lol.

Lol are you seriously ripping on Matthews? At least we have decent prospects hahaha.

imBask

Banned
When you say "top of the standings" everyone obviously knows that means riding on the back of Price. Without Price it's obvious what kind of team the Habs are.

WIthout any scoring, you guys won't make it far in the playoffs. But hey, at least you "make it to the playoffs" lol.

Lol are you seriously ripping on Matthews? At least we have decent prospects hahaha.

we're 4th in the league in goal scoring

says a lot about you're arguments!

go to bed it's late already kiddo

I thought all of them did. Strange

Also,For me personally I make separate Roster and do every trade/signing to keep everything updated.

Yeah I'm crazy like that

to be a pro mode doesnt auto save, played two games earlier today, didnt bother saving manually and when i opened it up the game didnt save

Top Bottom