• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

RC

Banned
Well not that I needed anymore evidence, but this team sure does suck.

The off-season can't come soon enough.

yyzjohn

Banned
Pushed to the final seconds by a team made of up rookies and Marty Hunwicks and Remy Polax

Best Habbies since '93!

Kind of sucked by Leafs. Habs were on a back to back and would have been more tired than Leafs. Had the tables been reversed with Leafs on a back to back and Habs rested it's probably 5-0 Habs.

not by intention but its seems im watching more canadiens games than other teams thanks to being blacked out of leafs games and the devils not playing as much

Pikma

Banned
is this bizarro world? as a leafs fans you're supposed to tell me I should be ashamed of having a great homegrown goalie
As a Stars/Satans fan I'm supposed to tell you your team is shit and no matter how many wins you get in the regular season you won't make it past the 2nd round

But I won't tell you that because I like you 😊😊😊😊😊😊

imBask

Banned
As a Stars/Satans fan I'm supposed to tell you your team is shit and no matter how many wins you get in the regular season you won't make it past the 2nd round

But I won't tell you that because I like you 😊😊😊😊😊😊

dawww I like Remastered Pikma, even with the weird bugs

zroid

Banned
Freddie has been very solid for at least 3-4 weeks now and even so his overall numbers are this bad. That's how fucking bad he was to start the season, good grief.

CxuSQHRXUAQiguR.jpg

The Canucks blew a 3-0 lead and lost in OT? Makes my day.

Maybe you aren't a pilot after all

lol, guess not.

Are you using thick hangers?

Basically hangers that are thick enough that the neck can't droop.

matte_black_high_end_crafted_strong_style_color_b82220_coat_hanger_strong_with_3_2cm_thick_shoulder.jpg

Yes, but not that type. I'm using the thicker type that you can get with clothes sometimes. The white plastic ones.

There's a hole in the middle like a traditional hangar, but the plastic 'piping' that makes up the hangar is thick.

Like this:

093270012.jpg

But the neck drooping won't cause any damage long-term, right?

Quick

Banned
But the neck drooping won't cause any damage long-term, right?

Probably not. I wouldn't sweat it. But if you're really conscious of it, either buy a hanger similar to what I posted or put something on the hanger you're using to prop the neck up.

You're not going to notice it when you wear it.

Pictures from the Wheat Kings game I went to last night. Yes they are vertical, suck it up. Nolan Patrick I think got the day off considering it was a double header, that or I didn't see him. Maybe he was injured.

Brandon won 6-3.

Last night's game was one of the Leafs' best. I was impressed. But Price was on point as usual.

Emelin better get two games for that cheap shot, though. Dirty fucking asshole.

Probably not. I wouldn't sweat it. But if you're really conscious of it, either buy a hanger similar to what I posted or put something on the hanger you're using to prop the neck up.

You're not going to notice it when you wear it.

I bought them more for collection purposes. I just stupidly worry about the jersey falling into the holes at the top of the hangar and the neck becoming permanently drooped.

Quick

Banned
I bought them more for collection purposes. I just stupidly worry about the jersey falling into the holes at the top of the hangar and the neck becoming permanently drooped.

Like I said, get the hangers like the one I posted (thick shoulders) if you're really worried. Should be thick enough to prop the neck up. It'll probably be cheap at Winners or something.

I've explained my hatred for the Canucks, though.

I can't stand how cheap and dirty they are when they play the Leafs, like with Burrows the other night. Also how he would slash Kessel's hands after the whistle.

Don't like their fanbase's elitism/arrogance/the riot.

Sick of how much coverage they've gotten over the last ten years, from media that would always talk like they could do no wrong.

Like I said, get the hangers like the one I posted (thick shoulders) if you're really worried. Should be thick enough to prop the neck up. It'll probably be cheap at Winners or something.

Yeah, I'll look. Thanks.

I have a bunch of old hangars, but don't think any are that thick.

I've had bad sleeping habits and issues since I was about 10, and have pulled many, many all-nighters or had many reversed days (up all night, sleep all day). Now it's lots of broken sleep.

I say that because I'd usually end up catching Sportsnet Pacific's SportsNet Connected instead of ours, back before the channels were separated as they are. And there was one guy sportscaster on there who would man the desk and talk incessantly about the Canucks. He drove me nuts.

lol

I've had bad sleeping habits and issues since I was about 10, and have pulled many, many all-nighters or had many reversed days (up all night, sleep all day). Now it's lots of broken sleep.

I say that because I'd usually end up catching Sportsnet Pacific's SportsNet Connected instead of ours, back before the channels were separated as they are. And there was one guy sportscaster on there who would man the desk and talk incessantly about the Canucks. He drove me nuts.

lol
that would be don taylor, i loved his commentary, he also did commentary for nhl 2002 and 2003, which were great

Yeah, it was Don Taylor. He drove me nuts on Sportsnet, but I did like him in those games.

Remember the awful breakaway slowdown/camera in NHL 2002?

I grew up playing a lot of NHL 96, and would play that on SNES even years after getting an N64. Then, on N64, my friend and I played a ton of Breakaway, which had the hilarious puck physics.

Top Bottom