• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Despite having the night off, the Rangers' goal differential is now literally double that of the 2nd place team in that category (MTL).

Surprisingly enough it's 'Lumbus in third place at +16, by the way.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Desert Knights sounds brilliant compared to Golden Knights, no idea what kind of focus group garbage they went through to land that. Logo looks pretty good though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Is the player allowed to push the pad if he's also kinda pushing the puck? Maybe that's the logic...

Seems like a pretty clear double hit to me. He backhands right into the pads and then, after it's already hit the pads, pushes again and in a different direction in order to get the puck in.

I feel like the rule book on shootouts, such as it was, has been pretty much thrown out the window this season.

Socreges

Banned
FFT on for $5 for Android and iOS 😰

Never actually played it, so this is a treat. Got it for my OP3, so now I'm scared that there's nothing stopping me from taking 15 minute shit breaks every hour at work to feed an SRPG addiction.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally now at 5th in NHL scoring while at least a year younger than his competition aside from McDavid and getting less ice time than everyone else. Frustrating to remember how much his development has been sidelined by Desharnais, he's also been quite good defensively, just needs to work on faceoffs now.

Cx7J5x_WEAAb_s5.jpg

Ordered the Marner Centennial jersey.

Now I need to stop buying them. This one is only available for a limited time, but no more jerseys after it.

EDIT: Maybe I goofed. It doesn't have the patch on it. Only Lids seems to have the patch included with the jersey, and they don't have customization options. For $200+ you'd think they'd come with the effing patch.

Cake Boss

Banned
@PR_NHL: .@ErikKarlsson65 has reached 400 career pts (103-297—400 in 498 GP). He is first d-man w/ 400 pts in under 500 GP since Brian Leetch in '93

NORRRIIISSSOONNN!!!

BEST DMAN SINCE 93!!!! BEATING THE BEST TEAM SINCE 93 AHHHHHHHHH!!!

What a fucking Weiner trash team, can't even win against a team that barely scores 1 goal a game and they let in 4 ahhhhh cup contenders lol.

AGally now at 5th in NHL scoring while at least a year younger than his competition aside from McDavid and getting less ice time than everyone else. Frustrating to remember how much his development has been sidelined by Desharnais, he's also been quite good defensively, just needs to work on faceoffs now.

Maybe we can ask the Canucks if we can Borrow Malhotra. He was a faceoff god when he was here

imBask

Banned

I find it so weird that people are complaining about his faceoff percentage... and I don't mean you, like everyone on the radio and in the medias

http://puckbase.com/stats/faceoff-percentage?sort=faceoff_pct&sort_order=asc

i'm pretty sure no one cares about how great Malkin, Shchshehseiffle, Couture, Crosby, McDavid and Kuznetsov are in the faceoff circle

Cake Boss

Banned
A bunch of salty wieners up in here. :<

Norrisson actually been great defensively this year, playing on the PK and it has been a top 3 PK in the league, old narratives die hard I guess, ahhhhh well, I'll just enjoy my generational dman with a 6.5M cap hit for now, until he signs in Detroit I guess ;)

Solo

We're just saying bae that Karlsson has had his time and now it's time for Man Mountain to shine bright like a diamond!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
A bunch of salty wieners up in here. :<

Norrisson actually been great defensively this year, playing on the PK and it has been a top 3 PK in the league, old narratives die hard I guess, ahhhhh well, I'll just enjoy my generational dman with a 6.5M cap hit for now, until he signs in Detroit I guess ;)

Razor already declared he and his ilk are voting Weber this year.

Just look at the storyline. Part of a controversial trade, where everyone was saying Montreal lost the trade, now he's excelling and the team he got traded to went from one of the worst teams in the league, to one of the best.

Add in the fact that these guys know he's running out of time to win one, and it's pretty much his to lose barring another collapse.

I hope Lehkonen comes back soon. It's been like two weeks since he's been injured. Last nights game wasn't great. We could've lost that game worse than the score showed. Byron,Galchenyuk,Weber and Radulov can't be the guys only scoring goals here. Gallagher, Plekanec and Pacioretty need to get going.

imBask

Banned
Creeper stop

Lekhonen was straight trash and no one even noticed he was injured, i'm not even sure Therrien was informed

Cake Boss

Banned
Hmmm Brassard finally producing when Ryan is out of the lineup

Hmmmm Zibenejad is producing consistently when he's with another team that doesn't have a Ryan

Hmmmm Spezza producing more in Dallas when he's not forced to play with Ryan

Hmmmm Turris production going down now that he's forced to play with Ryan

&#129300;&#129300;&#129300;&#129300; I wonder what the issue is.

zroid

Banned
“Our logo and our name is really going to exhibit the highest element of the warrior class – the knight,” Foley told the crowd. “The knight protects the unprotected. The knight defends the realm. The knight never gives up, never gives in, always advances, never retreats. And that is what our team is going to be.”

loool

Top Bottom