• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pacioretty didn't do much to help his reputation tonight constantly taking wrist shots from 100 feet out, or shooting directly into the opponents shin pads.

Captain Floater strikes again.

His Sidekicks Assistant Captain Floater and Gallafloater didn't help tonight either.

I've been in a bad mood this week because of what happened to the Raptors in Sacramento and after that everything Sports has made me absolutely pissed off. I I just want either Habs or Raptors to blow out someone this week or I'm gonna blow a fucking gasket

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
His Sidekicks Assistant Captain Floater and Gallafloater didn't help tonight either.

I've been in a bad mood this week because of what happened to the Raptors in Sacramento and after that everything Sports has made me absolutely pissed off. I I just want either Habs or Raptors to blow out someone this week or I'm gonna blow a fucking gasket

You really calling Gallagher a floater bruh?

QQ7oTHP.jpg

Every Goalie has that one team that they seem to do bad in and that's Ottawa for Price

yeah he's had a good string of nice, controlled glove saves just now. And then...that sprawl which didn't look good but hey it didn't go in.

Honestly the way he's playing this game is giving me flashbacks to when the Leafs first got him.

yeah he's had a good string of nice, controlled glove saves just now. And then...that sprawl which didn't look good but hey it didn't go in.

Honestly the way he's playing this game is giving me flashbacks to when the Leafs first got him.

Bernier was amazing when we first got him. The team was shit so he had to have some incredible performances to steal games and he did.

Top Bottom