• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

people who are like "where was this last year???" seemingly forgot we needed to tank, so good on Grabner. ride that 25.5 sh% as much as you can :'^)

It's still early, but I suspect this year's Rangers team might be one of the best examples yet of a team being legitimately good without having much of a D corps.

With probably the best forward depth in the NHL, and only one really good D-man, they are 6th in the NHL in adjusted xGF% at 5v5

I wonder where the Bruins will finish, could be trouble.

sirronoh

Penalty shot for Jumbo Joe was a gift. Glad he missed but I don't think he should've been awarded the shot in the first place.

I actually feel bad for the Islanders this season. Thought they would be bad but not this bad.

Hawks taking the lead. Looks like United Center west as usual on their west coast swing.

My hemplocks have failed me. Will just hide the avocados from them at clyde's house

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I knew Puempel would score today. :D

Good rebound game for Hank. He really deserved a shutout out of that, but I'll take squeezing out a win.

Penguins Stadium series jerseys.

Penguins-Stadium-Series-Jersey-2017.jpg

Penguins-Triangle-Captain-Patch-2017-590x527.jpg

Penguins-City-of-Champions-Patch-2017-Stadium-Series-590x417.jpg

Penguins-Stadium-Series-Crest-590x332.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Penalty shot for Jumbo Joe was a gift. Glad he missed but I don't think he should've been awarded the shot in the first place.

I actually feel bad for the Islanders this season. Thought they would be bad but not this bad.
It's because they're lacking that Matt Martin grit. We'D be happy to send him back.

zroid

Banned
*puck passes right through Gibson's arm and body on an open look*

Ducks announcer: "Gibson was a little bit unlucky"

zroid

Banned
the Ducks announcers really make me laugh

after the Ducks score they say "the building finally has life"...

...while the half of the arena populated by Hawks fans have been cheering since the game began

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Is there some new kind of NHL TV blackout rule this season? Can't get the Blackhawks game to come up, says it's blacked out. I'm not in Chicago, or Anaheim to get a local blackout, and it's not on NBC.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
That save by Rinne was hilarious.

Caught the puck between his legs and fell down like he got shot.

Good grief, and then a silly one goes in.

Keith is a classless piece of shit, but I like the other Hawks. Especially Captain Serious, but I guess that's obvious because I chose him for teh jersey.

calder

Vjmy5ml.gif

6siTqLe.gif

XZ6zjA8.gif

<3 Buff is so great, I mean the ability to bank that puck off the forwards stick and deflect it just over Rinne like that is amazing. He should do that every game, like in NHL '97 when you could score on every goalie every time if you fipped a pass on net from center ice. Probably realizes it's pretty broken and unfair.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Vjmy5ml.gif

6siTqLe.gif

XZ6zjA8.gif

<3 Buff is so great, I mean the ability to bank that puck off the forwards stick and deflect it just over Rinne like that is amazing. He should do that every game, like in NHL '97 when you could score on every goalie every time if you fipped a pass on net from center ice. Probably realizes it's pretty broken and unfair.

I'll admit, I found it funny how he sent little Arvidsson flying.

Top Bottom