• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Pikma

Banned
hF8KbQ0.png
Get a life

I've been watching a lot of Habs Prospects videos on YouTube lately.

Noah Juulsen is fun to watch. He's definitely a leader. I can see him being the Future captain of the Habs down the line.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Puempel is in the lineup today for the Rangers. You probably won't hear from me during the game, though, because I'm going to be about an hour behind.

Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Kreider-Step-Fast
Nash-Pirri-Zuccarello
Vesey-Jooris-Puempel

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

calder

#TeamLetThemFight.gif

I love you HABSGAF, or I at least don't dislike you in any real way which is as good as it gets for me, but I love a good fanbase controversy more. Haven't even really been any good goalie controversies in a while, pretty disappointing.

I just realized Ovi is back up to near the league lead at 12 goals

like clockwork

yeah, finally catched Laine. pretty good.

so hey guys, i haven't really followed NHL in years, but now i'm getting into it again a bit because there's so many interesting new talents.. so i'm wondering if there's any good Youtube channel(s) for daily or weekly highlights that isn't blocked in Europe? i'd love to watch highlights on my PS4.

calder

The Jets are 0-4-0 on their road trip, having scored 5 total goals. The Predators have allowed 12 goals in 9 home games this season.

Good vibes going in to the game tonight!

I expect the Jets to be shutout on 12 total shots and, late in the game, the refs to review a hit post and call the non-goal back so the Jets finish the game with -1 goals.

imBask

Banned
i'm so ok with that penalty.

Dirty hit, the refs arm is already up and you STILL jump on the guy? you get a penalty too

I forgot the Ducks play the Hawks today.

Coincidentally felt like getting Portillo's for lunch. I feel surrounded by the enemy right now. But my Italian Beef and Sausage is tasty.

Help me Marvie

Quick

Banned
yeah, finally catched Laine. pretty good.

so hey guys, i haven't really followed NHL in years, but now i'm getting into it again a bit because there's so many interesting new talents.. so i'm wondering if there's any good Youtube channel(s) for daily or weekly highlights that isn't blocked in Europe? i'd love to watch highlights on my PS4.

Replace "youtube" to "youpak" on any YouTube link and you should be able to watch them.

Line_HTX

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Good to see a shutout justice after that Travis Konbitchny thuggery.

Lol at this Bridgestone commercial.

zroid

Banned
It's still early, but I suspect this year's Rangers team might be one of the best examples yet of a team being legitimately good without having much of a D corps.

With probably the best forward depth in the NHL, and only one really good D-man, they are 6th in the NHL in adjusted xGF% at 5v5

Top Bottom