• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Silexx

Ok, so this team has started scoring a little more now. If we could just stop giving up the first goal then that would be swell.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh WTF ps4? Is rest mode broken again? Bought Deus Ex M.D. and it had 8 gigs downloaded before the habs game. Put it in rest mode, turn it on now and it's in the exact same spot I left it. I even double checked before to make sure it was downloading. Can't wait to upgrade to PC smh :/

Quick

Banned
Anybody else able to buy Civ 6 from Games Republic? I got caught up playing Watch Dogs 2 and got an email saying my account is active. Site is down though.

I'm too paralyzed by games right now to even think about any of this Black Friday action. Still gotta finish Dishonored, still playing Battlefield and have FFXV and Last Guardian coming up. Plus I might get back into Overwatch next season.

Pikma

Banned
Ugh WTF ps4? Is rest mode broken again? Bought Deus Ex M.D. and it had 8 gigs downloaded before the habs game. Put it in rest mode, turn it on now and it's in the exact same spot I left it. I even double checked before to make sure it was downloading. Can't wait to upgrade to PC smh :/
You should've bought the Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment and Games System

Delryk

Got my NHL17 content update in rest mode. You on wireless? I hear if you use a cable you'll fix 99% of PS4 problems. I know i get like 5mb/s max with wireless but 100mb/s with cable, been lagless since. :) maybe the wireless powers down in rest mode at times or something, i wouldn't be surprised. Not enough stability updates.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...afs-premier-away-hockey-jersey-330911149.html

Question: When I was in store, I saw this jersey. However, something looked off and it was one reason I didn't buy it. Instead of the Reebok logo on the back, it had the Reebok company name stitched in and it was quite large.

Both National Sports and SportChek had that in store.

It looked weird to me, as I don't remember my other jerseys having it. And this online one looks different.

I take back every nice thing I've ever said. You're a monster.

lol

I want to like them, but I don't.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm too paralyzed by games right now to even think about any of this Black Friday action. Still gotta finish Dishonored, still playing Battlefield and have FFXV and Last Guardian coming up. Plus I might get back into Overwatch next season.

I think I'm gonna go buy Doom today

Other than that, idk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Goals for isn't exactly a metric for an exciting game.
You seem defensive, it wasn't an insult, the Canes need to play a boring, defensive game seeing as they have no cash to spend and their only notable player is a figure skater who's had 6 concussions.

Silexx

Anybody else able to buy Civ 6 from Games Republic? I got caught up playing Watch Dogs 2 and got an email saying my account is active. Site is down though.

I did, even played for a bit last night. However, word going around is that they are going to be revoking all the keys from those who bought the game with the pricing error. Was too good to be true, I guess.

Quick

Banned
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...afs-premier-away-hockey-jersey-330911149.html

Question: When I was in store, I saw this jersey. However, something looked off and it was one reason I didn't buy it. Instead of the Reebok logo on the back, it had the Reebok company name stitched in and it was quite large.

Both National Sports and SportChek had that in store.

It looked weird to me, as I don't remember my other jerseys having it. And this online one looks different.

Reebok ditched that logo and went for a wordmark on jerseys instead a few years ago.

Quick

Banned
I did, even played for a bit last night. However, word going around is that they are going to be revoking all the keys from those who bought the game with the pricing error. Was too good to be true, I guess.

Damn. I told a friend about it, too. Hope this isn't the case.

Bad decision.

That logo was a product of the times (mid-to-late-2000s). I prefer the wordmark on the jerseys now to be honest.

Red_Man

CyFSqdjUUAAIzdL.jpg:large

What a lazy floater, trade him for a 3rd round pick already.

Solo

Please tell me you're not trying to prop him up as a clutch player. The guy who disappears in the playoffs and never rises to the challenge? That guy? He had a damn fine game last night, but it doesn't make up for the 20 previous. Let's string 5 good games together first and then we'll talk.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds don't appear to be making any lineup changes despite a couple of transactions yesterday. (Mazanec/Bass to Milwaukee and Saros/Bitetto to Nashville)

Wonder if Saros will start one of these home-and-home games against the Jets, or if they're just trying to keep Mazanec warm.

Syrinx

Canes are such a boring team, God damn.

This season (or at least the last few games) has been the most fun the Canes have been in a while,

Which probably says a whole lot more about the Canes over the last several years than anything but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Solo

My guess is that Radu DOES sign long term with the Habs, BUT that he waits til July to do so to drive his price up. I think he wants to be here, but I also think he loves cash money. So why not both?

Red_Man

My guess is that Radu DOES sign long term with the Habs, BUT that he waits til July to do so to drive his price up. I think he wants to be here, but I also think he loves cash money. So why not both?
If he was in it for the cash, he would have taken an offer elsewhere. He had offers for more years and money on the table, and he can't resign until after January 1st. I expect him to be resigned by the trade deadline. He's one of the few star players who thrives in the Montreal atmosphere and lives off it, he's like Subban in that way.

Solo

That would be ideal, but from Rads perspective, he's leaving money on the table to not hit free agency.

Maybe I'm being too cynical. He does appear to genuinely love Montreal, and he's tailor made for the market. He's already the fans' most popular player on the team not named Price. For good reason. I'd kill to have another just like him.

Top Bottom