• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

2017-NHL-Winter-Classic-Uniforms-leaked.jpg

Winter Classic Jersey leaked for both sides.

It's odd that Reebok.ca sells last year's Leafs home jersey, but not the away one. They have an away one shown, and it comes to $40-something with a 40% off promo, but it doesn't have the shoulder patches.

imBask

Banned
I wonder who the Habs fans will blame after Desharnais and Pacioretty get traded for pocket change

we have a well established list of victims, because unlike you we're not flipfloppers and we can name more than the first line of our team

bring it

we have a well established list of victims, because unlike you we're not flipfloppers and we can name more than the first line of our team

bring it

Eh....most Habs fans on this board were ready to jump on the Halak train and dump price. You can be fickle like the rest of us.

imBask

Banned
If you look at advanced stats he performs well too. You take too many chair shots to the head?

yeah stats are stats

watch the games. He's a floater and he's a terrible captain, i'm not the only one turning on him. When it's time to step up, Pacioretty is not the guy you want on your team. You want him on the ice when there's an empty net, now that he's really good at!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Was out drinking all night, looks like the Habs were too. See how they respond tonight.

trifelife

yeah stats are stats

watch the games. He's a floater and he's a terrible captain, i'm not the only one turning on him. When it's time to step up, Pacioretty is not the guy you want on your team. You want him on the ice when there's an empty net, now that he's really good at!

The only floater around is you, you turd. This is the most drive-time sports radio argument. What characteristics does a good captain have? What makes him a bad captain? What magic could a C on his jersey possibly bestow?

Quick

Banned
It's odd that Reebok.ca sells last year's Leafs home jersey, but not the away one. They have an away one shown, and it comes to $40-something with a 40% off promo, but it doesn't have the shoulder patches.

No waist stripes too right? That's probably the 2007-10 jersey.

leafs_jerseys_2.jpg

I didn't like these jerseys, but I didn't hate them outright. It's sort of a half-assed concept of what we have now. If this jersey set did anything good, it phased out the TML shoulder logos from the pre-Edge jerseys.

imBask

Banned
The only floater around is you, you turd. This is the most drive-time sports radio argument. What characteristics does a good captain have? What makes him a bad captain? What magic could a C on his jersey possibly bestow?

is that a wrestling promo or do you actually not believe in leadership at all?

Pikma

Banned

bring it
Here I go:

Ben Jordan
Ben James
Jameson Spizza
Steve MultiJohn
Patrice Pointu
July Honda
Esa Lindell
Antonio Rossa
Bret Shittie
Matt Jansmark

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sucks that the season was decided on one game against the Blue Jackets =/

oh Red you might wanna go back a couple of pages, there's a small post about you
Lmao I see Pikma's developed quite the obsession with me, I guess everybody needs a hobby.

Also Patches has been meh to start the year, but I don't think it has anything to do with his C, we seriously need Desharnais removed from this team so Therrien can't force them together.

I think I'll end up keeping that Matthews 2015-2016 home jersey. I can't find the receipt anyways.

No waist stripes too right? That's probably the 2007-10 jersey.

leafs_jerseys_2.jpg

I didn't like these jerseys, but I didn't hate them outright. It's sort of a half-assed concept of what we have now. If this jersey set did anything good, it phased out the TML shoulder logos from the pre-Edge jerseys.

Yeah, I think it is.

I recognized it as being from around that era. I almost bought it until I realized it wasn't what I wanted. (One tracked mind won't stop thinking about jerseys.)

I think I have this jersey already, as that's the one I'm sure I bought with Sundin's name and number on it back in '08 or '09. I like it, but haven't worn it in quite some time.

Truth be told, my OCD makes me think it's defective. There were a few flaws in it that a family friend pushed back in, and I spilled a Coke on it when I went to a game because McDonald's at Union put the lid on wrong. But I washed it with lots of stain remover, and it seemed to come out.

I like having the jerseys but get too afraid to wear them, lol

imBask

Banned
No, I don't. It's impossible to quantify without being part of the team.

And yes, my hard hat's on brother. 😉

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER, The hulkster's hulking up maneuver was impossible to quantify yet it lead him to multiple victories brother

Quick

Banned
I like having the jerseys but get too afraid to wear them, lol

I feel you on this. I was new to jerseys like 10 years ago and wasn't sure on how to care for them, so I wore them only for attending games or something. I'm generally a neat person, so it wasn't like I got dirt all over it and just left it.

Then I was playing hockey one day with some friends and we all wore jerseys. At that point, washing is unavoidable since I got sweaty and was everywhere on the ice.

Ran it through the wash, and it came out just fine. So now I'm good.

That being said, I just wear my knockoff Blackhawks jersey for that.

I might go see it tomorrow, or maybe Monday. Then Arrival on Thursday.

I eat a lot of cereal, and Cheerios has free movie tickets on its boxes, so I bought several boxes. The shitty thing is Dr. Strange is only in 3D, so I'll have to pay a few dollars for the glasses; as I'd rather see it in 2D for free.

EDIT: @Quick - It's just because I'm crazy. My friend bought the extra 2016 jersey I got for half off off of me and he said he'd just use it for ball hockey. He doesn't care.

EDIT 2: Just ordered a ticket for tomorrow. Would've gone today, but can't due to the free pass limitations.

Socreges

Banned
When was the last time a team had 10 goals in a game? Or the last time a team conceded at least 10 and also got shutout?

I liked it also. Unless upside down smiley face is indicating you didn't?!
No no. Just my allusion to the bending of reality. Terrific movie

Top Bottom