• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Can anyone recommend any other options for getting a good deal on a Team Canada red jersey? I've tried and went to:

Sport Chek
National Sports
Pro Hockey Life
Lids.ca
Ice Jerseys
Adidas.ca
Aliexpress (not that interested in a fake)

Vermette in black and orange :(

Stop it, Ducks. They're already dead.

Who's this Peters guy in goal for AZ? Is he he guy that works at the bank in Mesa?

calder

Kesler yapping and dangling his gloves like a tough guy giving the kid a chance to back down then getting wrecked was glorious

Quick

Banned
Which jersey do you like better? Team Canada WCoH red or white?

Team NA black.

What the hell does this even mean?

3GtUEyz.gif

Stasis

So I was texting with a Habs fan buddy tonight, and we're talking about how fun the Rangers are to watch and he's telling me the Habs are amusing too etc.

And then I say: "Cool, I'll check tonight out."

WHAT IN THE FUCK? Why leave Montoya there for TEN FUCKING GOALS?

I know it doesn't matter overall and Price will kill us when we meet, but fuck me...

Ricker

Last time the Habs got outscored by 10 goals was on the infamous December 2nd 1995 game,against the Red Wings,where Patrick Roy finally got benched but way late and he just took off,talking to the GM Ronald Corey on the way,who was always sitting in the first row right behind the Canadian's bench and staring down coah Mario Tremblay as well lol...they lost 11-1 that night.

The Habs lost 10-0? To Columbus? It was inevitable that reality would set in for that team but I didn't think it would be this dramatic. And of course Montoya stayed in for all 10. If it were Price he'd get pulled after the third goal.

3YBuV2k.jpg

What a great coach.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Habs lost 10-0? To Columbus? It was inevitable that reality would set in for that team but I didn't think it would be this dramatic. And of course Montoya stayed in for all 10. If it were Price he'd get pulled after the third goal.

3YBuV2k.jpg

What a great coach.

I think it was really poor form to leave Montoya in for the whole game, he got punished for having an off night that most(all?) goalies in the league have atleast once during the season. And though Montoya was bad, it's not like the players in front of him were good considering they couldn't even score one goal. I feel bad for the guy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montoya got sacrificed.

I'm sure ultimately he knew why he got left in because Carey Price when he has a night off needs to have a night off, still sucks for him.

Top Bottom