• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Yawnier

Banned
b54e7ea753fb4035a282ce33e4a74a2f.png

<3
Sparky is a chill dude in a loose mood

Foggy

Yep, it's gonna be one of those games. This Nutivaara/Prout defensive pairing is a blight against good hockey. I'm going to watch a kung fu movie.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Well, Captain Mr. Underwood's back.

I'm going to be just a tiny bit irritated if we drop this game to Carter Hutton, considering how crappy he looked while he was here.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If points were given out for running interference, the Kings would be winning this game handily.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Local commentators are getting worse by the day. "They have lots of possession!" Uh, yeah, it's a power play lol.

Oh look, there's Forsberg missing the net again.

Pikma

Banned
Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach has been asked to join President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team.

The team will advise Trump on policy issues leading up to his swearing-in in January, preparing him to begin his first 100 days in office. It’s an unpaid position for Kobach
Why should this terrify you? Because Donald Trump has just named one of the most racist politicians in all of America to his transition team. Kris Kobach was the architect of the most racist law in modern American history. SB 1070 passed in Arizona in 2010. What did it mean? If you have brown skin or an accent, police had a right to stop you, detain you and demand you prove your citizenship.

It keeps getting more and more terrifying

Top Bottom